Back to MFP ..weight creeping back

Options
Hi everyone

I lost a total of 25 lbs but now with a new job and higher stress I have 7 lbs creep back on me. I need support motivation :sad:

wen

Replies

• helenoftroy1
    helenoftroy1 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    Welcome back. I started in April 2011 and lost close to 45lbs. I started a new job and put it ALL back on and 3lbs more! Last year I was focussed on work goals and education. This year I am truly focussed on getting the body back. So good on you for coming back when only 7lbs went back on.
    Every day is a new start so bring it on 2014 I say
    We're all here for you
  • Laurenmp16
    Laurenmp16 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I'll send you a request. I can always use new active friends, and my diary is open. One of my biggest fears is not being able to keep up with my weight loss as changes come along in life. I've definitely slipped a few times with new schedules, etc. It's all a learning experience. Best of luck!
  • igotthis0136
    Options
    I am in the same boat I lost about 20 lbs kept it off and now 10 are back. I felt so much better physically and mentally and am really struggling to get it off again. I know we can do this!! We did it once we can do it again. Tomorrow I am going to think of you being strong! We got this!