Need help reaching my goal - Could use some friends

Options
I have lost around 12 pounds since September however I have another 15 more to go to reach my goal and could use some support. I have maintained but not lossed any weight since November. I haven't used this site for a couple months but am getting back into it and thought some support would help.

Anybody?

Replies

• KateCarrot
    KateCarrot Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Sending request :)
  • perrymick
    perrymick Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I've only been using MFP this month, but log in everyday and am progressing well so far.

I've sent you and friend request.
  • SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    <--- Obsessive logger / Offensive poster. Feel free to send a FR.
  • imjolly
    imjolly Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. I log in every day and this is a way of life for me now.

This is my first time on the community board. It amazes me how many people log in everyday.

imjolly is my user name.

Good Luck!!
  • otr1975
    Options
    I also think it would be a good idea to get myself some additional support. I have been working toward getting ins approval for Bariatric sugery (so my goal is a long way to go) & using this program is part of my ins-required 6-mo supervised wt loss program (see a dietitian 1X/mo for the supervised part). Hope this is helpful & not just TMI.
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    FitnFeistyLyness Posts: 757 Member
    Options
  • mandiy74
    Options
    congrats on the weight loss, I've been away for 6 months and gained 5lbs while I was away. I bet you'll make your goal in no time now that you're back. I have plans on making this sight my habit again so friend me if you want and we can support one another. Best of luck to you