Looking for New Zealand or Australian buddies

Options
Hi all, I started back on MFP a week or so go. This time I thought I'd try the community and friends thing and I'm finding the encouragement and advise super useful. Currently it has taken over my facebook addiction :noway:

I would like some friends with similar time zones. I have some brilliant new friends but I find I'm commenting on their posts 10 or so hours later and thought perhaps some local buddies would be great.

Ps would also love some more friends who have lots to lose too from anywhere :happy:

Replies

• ozgirl1981
    ozgirl1981 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm in NZ, in the southern Hawkes Bay area. I started using MFP a few days ago. I have 28kg I want to lose and am feeling really motivated!. I am 51, mother of 4 and grandmother of 2 beautiful girls. I am an aussie, have been in NZ 19 years in July. Would love to be buddies.
    Connie :smile:
  • bridgieNZ
    bridgieNZ Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hi Connie will send FR :smile:
  • Napier_mum
    Napier_mum Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I live in Hawkes Bay as well (taradale) Have sent requests to both of you. Will be nice to have some friends where I don't have to think too much about the way I word things!
  • ecoopes
    ecoopes Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm from a remote part of Western Australia and am new to this site. I want to lose around 10kg. I'm a mum of 3 small children. Would love some friends for moral support!
    El
  • bridgieNZ
    Options
    Hi all FR sent, Yay new friends:smile:
  • NzBuilt
    NzBuilt Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Hey hey i am from NZ auckland city add me if ya like...
  • emienne
    emienne Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm near Sydney. :) I've been at this for 6 months now and so far down 25kg with somewhere between 45-50 to go.
  • xbellezx
    xbellezx Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Australian here, add me if you like.
  • sarahslim100
    sarahslim100 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Hi, from Brisbane. Feel free to add me.
  • JSE81
    JSE81 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Aussie here, feel free to FR me.
  • dnamouse
    dnamouse Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Brisbane here, happy to have more 'local' peeps on my friend's list :smile:
  • bridgieNZ
    Options
    So glad I came back and checked this almost forgot. FR sent JSE 43kg down that's an amazing loss very inspiring:smile:
  • donnaleighh
    donnaleighh Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hiya - Aussie here (Adelaide) there is an Aussie group that is quite large if you look for it Aussie, Aussie, Aussie! This is the link to their most recent roll call if someone has not posted previously :)
  • Mak_77
    Mak_77 Posts: 13
    Options
    I'm a Melbourne girl, feel free to add me :-)

Mel
  • baybayJJ
    Options
    Fellow Aussie here (Melbourne, Victoria) Happy Oz day, guys¡ Definitely willing to take on more mates! Hope to talk soon !
  • itbloke
    itbloke Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Bump for an existing MFP friend :)

Melbourne bloke - feel free to add me - I'm going to be on here for the long term!
  • Dewymorning
    Dewymorning Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    I am from Wellywood, NZ.

Already sent you a request.

Any other kiwis or aussies are welcome to add me.
  • benefiting
    benefiting Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    I tend to be on here more than Facebook too. It's happened a few times when I get really obsessed. Hahahah. I'm near the Gold Coast. Feel free to add. :)
  • FearlessEquestrian
    FearlessEquestrian Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I am from Napier, New Zealand (: If you would like to chat/need some motivation ect then send me a message :D
  • Spiderkeys
    Spiderkeys Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    South Australia here, 140 days logged on, weight: 81kg, prevoius weight: 122kg, always available to be added.