60 Day LMC Challenge Results!

Options
deego14
deego14 Posts: 79 Member
So today was day 60 of my Les mills Combat challenge!! I'm super excited to have completed this without missing a day!

Just a little background : I have been trying to get in shape and out of my 'skinny fat ' phase for quite a while however whenever I focused on working out I lacked in the eating healthy department or vice versa. This time I stayed focused on eating healthy foods and working out ! :) I gained 70lbs years ago when I had my son and lost it all but yet my body was never shaped the same again. I am thin at top and a lot thinker on my bottom half.

Weight
Day 1: 137lbs
Day 60 : 125 lbs

Hips:
Day 1: 40"
Day 60 : 38"

Below are my before and after pics of my 60 day challenge! :)

12077554916_db8267c4fe.jpg
60 day comp by deefitmom, on Flickr

Replies

• freddi11e
    freddi11e Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    ABSOLUTELY A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!!!
  • Slasher09
    Slasher09 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! I didnt know about the LMC challenge. I do les mills combat classes at the Y and I LOVE them. Did you do an at home DVD?
  • sharebear2012
    sharebear2012 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Fabulous! You look great and you should be very proud!!
  • deego14
    deego14 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Slasher 09- I call it a challenge because I was challenging myself.. he he but yes they are DVD's. :)
  • kblount10
    Options
    Go find some Les Mills classes! They are amazing. I live in Alaska and theres only body pump up here. DEFINITELY what I miss about florida!
  • NzBuilt
    NzBuilt Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing stuff Dee you done so good and worked hard at it everydaye you deserve every applause coming your way,but you need to stop showing off haha....keep doing your thing dee and keeping us all on our feet boom look out for the GETFITDEE channel coming soon to BBC....
  • flumi_f
    flumi_f Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    Great job! Look at that change around your middle, legs and your posture!! Well done! Through the toning it looks like a lot more lost than 12lbs!
  • blaqpepa
    blaqpepa Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Great job Dee!!! So proud of you!
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! I didnt know about the LMC challenge. I do les mills combat classes at the Y and I LOVE them. Did you do an at home DVD?

It's called a challenge as that's the name of the package she's going to sell you to get you to buy shakeology from her?

That's my guess.
  • adioschubs
    adioschubs Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    The DVDs come with a 60 day calendar, so that's probably more like what she is referring to.

PS awesome results and I love this program!
  • laurelthistle
    laurelthistle Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Those are great results! Good job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!