Need some support on this

Options
I always manage to lose a stone and then put it back on. I've got a lot to lose and I'm just starting out on this site even though I joined a year and a half ago. Would be great to have some friends on this app to help out each other.

Replies

• Oil_Spill
    Options
    gladly be your friend :)
  • mlima14
    mlima14 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Just added you. :smile:
  • JesterJoe
    Options
    I have been on my journey for a little over a year now. The daily challenges with food choices and exercise is constant. Maybe that is what we take away from this? As long as there are daily challenges, there are daily choices. Where there are choices, there is the potential for progress. When you no longer have the struggle, you have chosen to give up.

Feel free to join my journey, everyone, and we can share our struggles together.
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Log everything you eat accurately & honestly. Find reliable database entries. (There's a lot of incorrect data in there.) Weigh your food. Log your exercise, and eat back your exercise calories. If you're not losing, eat back half your exercise calories.

Read this: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1080242-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-Sexypants
  • MsDeitra
    MsDeitra Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Just starting, 3rd time around with mfp, lots of weight to lose. Feel free to add me! Happy to share and help! Good luck!!