Mini Goals

Options
firegirlred
firegirlred Posts: 674 Member
I've set a few mini goals for myself.
I started at 145. My first goal is 138 (pre-baby), and I plan to eat pizza for a whole day when I get there. My second goal is to be back in the 120's (pre-husband weight). I don't know what I plan to eat for the day. Maybe bacon cheeseburgers and french fries. But from what I hear, the calorie load is good occasionally. I figure I'll reach 138 within 2 weeks, and get back in the 120's in about 7 weeks.

Any one else have milestones in their diet?

Replies

• firegirlred
    firegirlred Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I've set a few mini goals for myself.
    I started at 145. My first goal is 138 (pre-baby), and I plan to eat pizza for a whole day when I get there. My second goal is to be back in the 120's (pre-husband weight). I don't know what I plan to eat for the day. Maybe bacon cheeseburgers and french fries. But from what I hear, the calorie load is good occasionally. I figure I'll reach 138 within 2 weeks, and get back in the 120's in about 7 weeks.

Any one else have milestones in their diet?
  • sunshine92
    sunshine92 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    thats how i did it. i set 5-10 lb goals. i started at 168 and my 1st goal was 155. i did that in about 5 weeks. then i went for 150, did that in another 5 weeks. and then i set it for 145, and that took about 3 or 4 weeks. im at 143 now and my final goal is 135, but these last few lbs are taking FOREVER!!!!!!
  • faithstephenson
    faithstephenson Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Not quite the same, but...
    I have ALOTof weight to lose ( I was at 289 when I got pregnant with my 3rd child) but, I want to have another child so my 3rd and 4th are about 17 months apart. So I've set my goal to be where I was when I got pregnant with my 2nd child, which is about 50 pounds from the end of my pregnancy weight (I actually lost a couple of pounds over the course). I only have 23 to go now, so yay! 4th baby, here we come! After that baby, I'll have some more smaller goals on my way down about 100 pounds. That's too many not to split up.

Faith
  • tilly6277
    tilly6277 Posts: 202
    Options
    :heart: :bigsmile: That is a really good idea! I may try some of these "mini goals" for myself. Pizza, bacon cheeseburger, frenchfries and pedicures for me!:flowerforyou:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Really GREAT idea
    and you may be surprised that u don't want the ice-cream hamburgers...or you won't eat as much as u thought
    I've been on this site since Jan and have lost 27 pounds
    I've been maintaining since May-ish and still weigh in once per week
    Due to summer bbq, b-days etc...I've been eating badly maybe 1day per week...not counting cals etc
    BUT I still only drink water, no soda etc

It hasn't affected my weight...that's the good news!
    So, once you hit your goal as long as u exc..you can def. splurge on fav foods and still stay on track
    Like I've heard a million times on this site..one messed up day doesn't put the weight back on

Kim
  • sunshine92
    sunshine92 Posts: 228 Member
    Options

and you may be surprised that u don't want the ice-cream hamburgers...or you won't eat as much as u thought

that's how it was for me. after a while, i just didnt crave those things anymore. so now if i really want something like that i eat it, then go on. but i dont go crazy and have binge days ( well... most of the time -lol-):happy:
  • Zeii
    Zeii Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of weight to lose. Even after losing 30lbs I still have over 100 to go. I made myself a small goal of 16lbs before labour day, I have 6.5 lbs to go. (The site rounds up to 7)
  • honeybunchthree
    honeybunchthree Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I have been dieting for five weeks and do not crave sweets anymore! Yeah< no sodas for a week now, and I took my kids for icecream to day and did not even want for one!
    I have been an overeater and sweet craver for so long, that I am so glad to be done with it. I am going to treat myself to a new shirt or pair of shoes when I reach my mini goals, right now I am working on losing two pounds for the week. I have not loss any since returning home a week ago, but I will just keep going! Good Luck to everyone.
  • honeybunchthree
    Options
    I have been dieting for five weeks and do not crave sweets anymore! Yeah< no sodas for a week now, and I took my kids for icecream to day and did not even want for one!
    I have been an overeater and sweet craver for so long, that I am so glad to be done with it. I am going to treat myself to a new shirt or pair of shoes when I reach my mini goals, right now I am working on losing two pounds for the week. I have not loss any since returning home a week ago, but I will just keep going! Good Luck to everyone.
  • stephi92569
    Options
    Due to my work, if I make mini goals for myself, I get paid for my weightloss. I have it with them that I set my goal for every 30 lbs. When I lose those 30 lbs, I get $300.00. I figure by the time I lose all the weight I want, I should make about $1800.00 plus maybe a few more. I'm planning on keeping all that money back so I can get a new wardrobe. I have to say, I work for a pretty good company. Especially since they will pay me for losing weight.:wink: So those are my mini goals. Not treating myself to food, but getting treated with money. YIPPEE!!!
  • honeybunchthree
    Options
    That the kind of reward that will motivate. Good for you! And to get a new wardrobe - your going to have a good time I hope doing that.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!