Ultimate goal reward

Options
Hopefully this might give people a little motivation. Who has a reward in mind for when you hit your ultimate and what is it?

Skydiving has always been on my someday list so I really think that when I get to my goal I wanna go skydiving.

Replies

• LaraRN
    LaraRN Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    A new wardrobe!!!
  • brookielaw
    brookielaw Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    For my FINAL goal weight, a trip to Costa Rica for ziplining, scuba diving, hiking, and snorkeling with my BFF.
    When I hit the goal on my ticker, it'll be a wetsuit and scuba certification.
    I MAY go skydiving as a reward for the 100s.
    When I graduate to a new class on the BMI scale in about 2 lbs I'll go get my passport.

At 100 lbs I set aside $1000 for a decent bike and related necessities.
    For 150 lbs, I bought a bunch of triathlon gear.

When you have as much to lose as I did/do there are a lot of big milestone rewards along the way.
  • donnat238
    donnat238 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    When I get to my goal weight (63 lbs) - I will begin to prepare for my dream trip to Australia. Every 25 lbs I treat myself - Pandora bracelet, weekend trip to the NC mountains, and soon a new bike!
  • chrissygoth
    Options
    Scuba diving in Belize when I hit 140. I'm 166 and down from 186. It takes patience dropping the final 20.
  • sargessexyone
    sargessexyone Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    For my FINAL goal weight, a trip to Costa Rica for ziplining, scuba diving, hiking, and snorkeling with my BFF.
    When I graduate to a new class on the BMI scale in about 2 lbs I'll go get my passport.

When you have as much to lose as I did/do there are a lot of big milestone rewards along the way.

Awesome loss, keep it up. I wanna see Australia pics LOL.

Yes, with as much as I did/do I do little rewards along the way.
  • sargessexyone
    Options

Awesome loss, keep it up. I wanna see Australia pics LOL.

Yes, with as much as I did/do I do little rewards along the way.

Oops meant Costa Rica. Somebody else said Australia which would be fabulous too.
  • BonecrusherBrews
    BonecrusherBrews Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    If I get to my goal, I'm pretty sure I will win the biggest loser contest we're having at work.
  • lisajuliette
    lisajuliette Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal is to get to around 140lbs. If I can keep the weight off for one year, keep working hard and toning then I will reward myself with breast augmentation :)
  • spoiledpuppies
    spoiledpuppies Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    I just hit goal last week, and my planned reward was a DEXA scan to learn more about my body composition and set new goals. It turned out that the DEXA scan was included in a regular physical at an amazing new doctor I found, so I guess I should consider my new clothes my reward...or maybe I still need to treat myself some more! :)

Another reward is going to come tomorrow, when I have to dinner with my MIL and SIL who haven't been too supportive--I'll definitely be wearing my new size 2 jeans that fit really well!
  • aluethi1
    aluethi1 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    The reward I want is probably going to sound stupid, but when I'm where I want to be and am happy with the way I look I would like to take a trip to the states or something to see about trying to become an actress.
  • katorihanzo
    katorihanzo Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I'm still a poor university student so I know it's really unrealistic for me to save enough money for a huge reward like a trip - although ultimately, in a few years, I want to walk around Northern Ireland and I know that will be a lot easier with the weight gone and some muscle.

But I reward myself with small lovely things every 5 lbs. Weekend trips to the cottage, shopping for clothes, shopping for books. When I hit my ultimate goal in about 10 lbs, I'm ordering my dream bathing suit (even though it's expensive) and I'm gonna rock it. I'm also going to eat a Big Mac :)

Thinking about a big trip someday is great though. It may not be an immediate reward for the weight lost but it will be rewarding to go to a tropical beach with some friends someday and not worry about how I look! Or, even just a local beach this summer. Can't wait!

Good luck everyone :)
  • Seraphina_Rowan
    Seraphina_Rowan Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I think my ultimate reward for my goal would be between getting a new wardrobe or a new tattoo ( I have 4 now)
  • sarahd10876
    Options
    A new wardrobe....and a fun/sexy getaway with my husband..so he can check out all the work I've accomplished :love:
  • scubasuenc
    scubasuenc Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    My ultimate reward goal is a trip to Antarctica. Sounds crazy but one of my life goals is to go to all 7 continents. I have only 2 left, and I decided if I manage to lose all 150lbs then I'm going to do the trip.

I've set smaller rewards along the way. There was one for entering the 200s - a tablet. At 275 I gave myself permission to book a scuba diving trip for later this summer. At 250 I plan to get nice photos taken. Don't know what 225 will bring....
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    Faster PR times.
  • Iwantchange_22
    Iwantchange_22 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Another piercing . . . My belly button!
    CLOTHES! . . . About $200 worth of tiny clothes I can FINALLY wear, like skinny dresses and mini shorts.
    A haircut. (I'm not getting my hair cut till I have lost all my weight. Its only about 4cm at the moment)

I really want my weight loss to happen already!! :) but at least this is keeping me motivated!
  • sargessexyone
    Options
    The reward I want is probably going to sound stupid, but when I'm where I want to be and am happy with the way I look I would like to take a trip to the states or something to see about trying to become an actress.

No reward is stupid. Especially if that's what motivates you.
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    FitnFeistyLyness Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    chris our goal is so close

started at 370
    166 now
    goal is 135

i too want to buy a new wardrobe.. skydiving i have always wanted to do.. travel.. also thiniking about getting my belly button pierced. so want to keep toning.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    Staying out of the ground and out of the hospital for as long as possible.

I guess then my ultimate goal is to drop dead at 99 backpacking through some remote wilderness with my kids, grandkids and great-grandkids, and for them to respond with "well, he had a great life!"
  • Shreddingit84
    Options
    For first time Mine was boobs!! A reward that dont stop rewarding me! :bigsmile:

Second time.. I reward myself with a new workout routine! :D

There will be no third!