MFP crushes

Options

Replies

• SisterhoodoftheShrinkingPants
    Options
    I saw the title of this post and laughed because Ive been here a year and just had my first MFP crush...its not going anywhere though :/ Its kinda weird to get attached to someone you've never met, dont ya think? Well, there are some pretty hot guys on here (and girls) but most of the time they live sooo far away its pointless to even think about it...

Oh you sweet innocent crush newbie. You have no idea what you're in for do you? Soon you'll be hitting that refresh button overandoverandoverandover just waiting for your Internet lover to respond to that oh so witty and cute comment you left on their wall.
    The hours will fly by as you wonder what your crush is doing right at this very moment! The dishes will pile up and the rest of your real life will go into the toilet as you lock yourself in your bedroom filling SD cards with selfies......searching for the perfect angle that will cause your crush to utter the magic words
    "Baby, you know you're the only one I REALLY care about."

Haha!! OMG yea,,,its already happened, minus the updated profile pics etc etc..I have a lot of self control and Ive pretty much made up my mind to get over it. Logic over Lust..think it'll work? ;)
    ah yes..... a lot of self control. I'm over it. I like when they say that. Kind of like a challenge.

Haha..I dont think he feels that way lol..I have this knack for liking guys who dont like me back!
  • BonecrusherBrews
    BonecrusherBrews Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I have that same kind of luck.
  • Lovely_77
    Lovely_77 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options

Liking guys who never like you back? :huh:
  • ashemarie
    ashemarie Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My list would be quite long as well. It is amazing yet mind boggling that people find love on here (jealous). lol. I also agree that many men and women on here are beautiful.
    Options

Liking guys who never like you back? :huh:

Was wondering the same thing too :bigsmile:
    Options
    My list would be quite long as well. It is amazing yet mind boggling that people find love on here (jealous). lol. I also agree that many men and women on here are beautiful.

One of the women on my friends list met her husband on here and is about to get married! Im mind blown by that!

The appeal for me with guys on MFP is when they have lost a lot of weight (like me) because I feel like its such an amazing process and I want to end up with someone who UNDERSTANDS. But then I get back to that whole distance thing and my illusions evaporate!
  • in_the_stars
    in_the_stars Posts: 1,395 Member
    Options
  • ashemarie
    ashemarie Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Yea I can understand that. I've always wanted someone who knew what it was like to be heavy and not like your body. I'm not done yet, but also still see a heavy girl. Stops me from even contacting the attractive men/women on here.
  • YesIAm17
    YesIAm17 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Haha..I dont think he feels that way lol..I have this knack for liking guys who dont like me back!

How YOU doin? ....... no.. wait... I mean.... I dont like you? :wink:
  • sugarkissprincess
    sugarkissprincess Posts: 2,595 Member
    Options
    Hello! :glasses:
  • in_the_stars
    in_the_stars Posts: 1,395 Member
    Options

17? You're too young. :P
    Options

Yup! somethin like THAT :tongue:
  • PaleoChocolateBearJr
    Options
    I only crush on the mods of MFP, I even have the mods of MFP calendar
    Options
    Yea I can understand that. I've always wanted someone who knew what it was like to be heavy and not like your body. I'm not done yet, but also still see a heavy girl. Stops me from even contacting the attractive men/women on here.

You look beautiful to meeee! Keep going, Im with ya on having work to do! Dont let that stop you for at least contacting peeps :):flowerforyou:
    Options

Im a noob apparently..whats that? :)
  • PaleoChocolateBearJr
    Options

The forum moderators
    Options

The forum moderators

and is there really a calender?
  • PaleoChocolateBearJr
    Options

The forum moderators

and is there really a calender?

No but I can dream
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options

6c4d7d51e67ecf6b9da99d4b07ebc63a.png

It's okay, sweets. We got your back. I was a noob, too.
    Options

6c4d7d51e67ecf6b9da99d4b07ebc63a.png

It's okay, sweets. We got your back. I was a noob, too.

Heh heh :heart: :heart: :heart: