Need support

Options
I need a support BUDDY. I need lots of support. Beware I'm a mess LOL

Replies

• Tonihaggard
    Options
    Alright Deanna, you're not that big a mess, you are a MOM to a lot of kids. When do you have time to workout? I know since Bill's surgery I have eaten everything in sight and gained 5 POUNDS!! Get up and get away from the kids when you can and go somewhere other than home to workout so it's a deliberate action and that's all you do and, this is the most important part, NO PHONE while working out. I watched 2 women at the gym today using the equipment to sit on while texting on their phones. Those kids will be just fine for an hour with a babysitter. Everything is going to be ok and I am here for you girl. Toni
  • capricorn2721
    capricorn2721 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Toni is right. Getting away for a workout so you can focus on that and your body will help. Happy to be your support buddy. Feel free to friend me.
  • debow65
    debow65 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am here too and I am a support buddy for you :happy:
  • deannar417
    deannar417 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Hey Toni.....Glad Bill is doin better. They have a babysitter at the gym but kids been sick so much lately I cant go anywhere. They are better so far so I will start back next week PROMISE cuz!!! As far as the kids I do not have anyone really to take care of the kids. They are to wild for my mom. She can handle the oldest and the youngest. The 2 middle ones well.....not so much. So no I never get away from the kids unless I'm at work and one goes to Head Start with me LOL so the time I get away is the gym I guess LOL I could leave them with my husband but it's boring to go alone. Anyway this is not a poor pitty party LOL But I just need to start back at the gym and figure out how to level out my food and theirs. The phone stays in the car when I go to the gym so no worries there. Now it's time to get me a workout schedule and stick to it. Thanks so much. :flowerforyou:
  • deannar417
    deannar417 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    aww Thanks girl. :smile: