Anyone else in college?!

Options
Dearest college members of MFP,
Please add me so I can stalk your food diaries. I really don't understand how to get proper nutrition in college and need as much help as I can get. I want to lose the freshman 15 instead of gaining it.

Sincerely,
me

(PS: Go badgers!)

Replies

• meganbarnes713
    Options
    I'm in college!
    Definitely adding you!
  • xblinkiiix
    xblinkiiix Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Perfect thanks! (:
  • trevpimp
    trevpimp Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Haha I'm in college so let's rock the campus together lol

I'll add you
  • xxofnir1xx
    xxofnir1xx Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm in College - Cal Poly Aerospace! Eating right is a pain in the *kitten*...but oh so doable :)
  • hurricanegirl13
    Options
    College-goer here! Although it's my last quarter... but still!
  • jackieomara
    jackieomara Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    meeee :)
  • FittinglyFit
    FittinglyFit Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Me! Although I'm no good with nutrients either :P
  • katielshelby
    katielshelby Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Me! BUT I do not live on a campus!
  • fatnomore201220132014
    Options
    I'm in college too! Feel free to add me. :D
  • melladell
    Options
    I am in college (3rd year, law student) and I eat paleo without problems. Sometimes I eat rice and oats, but that's just here and there. :)
    Would love to share my weight loss with you :)
  • MikeALee95
    Options
    College student here too.
  • katpatoneill
    katpatoneill Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    College student here! I lost a lot of weight Freshman year, then gained it all back, so this year I'm hoping to just slowly get it back down and maintain that. :)

Hoo-hoo-hoosiers! :D
  • iggylove123
    Options
    I'm in college! I mean I don't eat all the protein I SHOULD but it's pretty easy to avoid all the bad stuff :)
  • Fit2Strip
    Fit2Strip Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Grad student for the win...
    (P.S. the last few days are blank because I've been sick, but will be filled again in a few days once healthy again)
  • morethanthis0
    morethanthis0 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I am in college too! Senior...and it's def tough to eat right with a hectic and very stressful schedule, but it can be done. Feel free to add me!
  • ayyyemanda
    Options
    I'm in my second year :) I didn't gain weight my first year either... I tried to avoid the student union foods because it's not good for you at all. I usually eat yogurt while driving to campus (Not safe but eh) and I bring food with me to eat during my break. Adding now :)
  • kbf2107
    kbf2107 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm in my last semester of college(!!!!), but anxiously waiting to hear back from graduate schools. I go to school in NYC so the unhealthy food options are ALWAYS there. Anyway, anyone feel free to add me!
  • Jessymessyxo
    Jessymessyxo Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am in college as well - I study psy and have about 2 more semesters left (give or take). I just started with my fitness plan about 3 weeks ago and so far its been going amazing. I feel awesome - I have learned that honestly, you cant eat anything on the college campus. I try my best to make my own food, and if I cant bring anything with me to class - I will eat prior to going on campus. (I live off of campus). My only advise would be to try your hardest to prepare your own meals and/or snacks, stay away from all processed food, no take out and NO vending machine snacks! I used to always grab a vending machine snack here and there in between classes - big no no. Those things add sooooo many unnecessary calories to your diet. Message if you want to chat some more about it =)
  • BlackRose101
    BlackRose101 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!
  • xblinkiiix
    xblinkiiix Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    thank you so much everyone for the responses! Hopefully together we can lose this weight right and for good!