hello

ybertolet
ybertolet Posts: 2
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi
I am trying to do this again and hoping for the best. I don't know why but I just can't seem to get the weight off. I need to lose 20 pounds but can't hardly shed one. I have invested in a personal trainer to at least help me build muscle, but I think I have screwed up my body so much with dieting on and off that it is holding on to every bit of fat it can. Any suggestions as to how to move forward?
I am supposed to eat 1200 calories a day - sometimes I eat much less and still can't lose. I am soooooo frustrated now.
Any help or advice will be most appreciated

Replies

• ybertolet
    ybertolet Posts: 2
    Hi
    I am trying to do this again and hoping for the best. I don't know why but I just can't seem to get the weight off. I need to lose 20 pounds but can't hardly shed one. I have invested in a personal trainer to at least help me build muscle, but I think I have screwed up my body so much with dieting on and off that it is holding on to every bit of fat it can. Any suggestions as to how to move forward?
    I am supposed to eat 1200 calories a day - sometimes I eat much less and still can't lose. I am soooooo frustrated now.
    Any help or advice will be most appreciated
  • our5cooks
    our5cooks Posts: 77 Member
    No advice here, I obviously have a long way to go but I can say good luck and you can do it!! I hope someone leaves you some good advice!

76013.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
This discussion has been closed.