Special K Challenge on MFP

Options
Has anyone ever tried the Special K Challenge on MFP?

I'm trying to find out if anyone has had any success using this challenge. Any help would be appreciated.

Replies

• nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    I am sure there are tons of people who have tried it. The only thing it is doing is creating a calorie deficit, which is all that is needed to lose weight.
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    I thought this was a thread about ketamine.
  • MelissaAnn1983
    MelissaAnn1983 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I find the special k challenge to be a joke. I tried it once. You barely get to eat and starve all day from it. It wasn't worth it to me.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Temporary eating habits = temporary results.
  • SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    Options
    Special K Challenge: a marketing ploy to get overweight people to buy a lot of Kellogg's products, continue to be overweight, and keep on buying.

Ditch the bars and all that other processed crap and eat some real food, delicious food. Keep doing that. Permanent results.
  • hannydeee
    hannydeee Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Fad diets don't work. Use MFP as it is designed. Eat. Exercise. Be consistent. You'll have success.

Eat 2 bowls of cereal instead of 2 meals a day and you will get bored very quickly, start craving the nutrients your body is missing out on, and end up potentially in an unhealthier place than when you began.
  • taiyola
    taiyola Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Temporary eating habits = temporary results.

This.

My initial reaction to this thread was 'LOL!'
  • 19TaraLynn84
    19TaraLynn84 Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I would be hungry and cranky. Not worth it.
  • JesterMFP
    JesterMFP Posts: 3,596 Member
    Options
    It's a marketing gimmick that allows you to create a calorie deficit - which you can do with any food. It was created to make people buy more Special K.
  • beakers32
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the serious inputs. I appreciate the help :smile: