fort Myers Florida

Options
how many people here are from fort Myers? I ask this because in a few months I will be moving to fort Myers myself and am looking to make some friends there. I would like very much to have a little more local support. online friends are great and all but its not the same as having real life support and k knowing that where you are somebody else odd working hard too. it would also be great to have a workout partner/ friend to help keep eachother motivated.

Replies

• mywieghtmustcomeoff
    Options
    Hi, I live across the bridge, you will understand once you move here. Cape Coral, Fl.....saying hello.
  • morgankruse
    morgankruse Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Kagemori wrote: »
    how many people here are from fort Myers? I ask this because in a few months I will be moving to fort Myers myself and am looking to make some friends there. I would like very much to have a little more local support. online friends are great and all but its not the same as having real life support and k knowing that where you are somebody else odd working hard too. it would also be great to have a workout partner/ friend to help keep eachother motivated.

I know what you mean. I am looking for a walking buddy myself. Please feel free to contact me.

• morgankruse
    morgankruse Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I live in North Fort Myers. Please feel free in contact ingme. Would love to have someone to walk with. Still learning on how to use everything