Leslie Sansone Fans!!

Options
Are there any Leslie Sansone fans out there? I love working out to her walking DVD's. Anyone have any favorites?

Replies

• allstatemom
    allstatemom Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I am a Leslie fan. I get all of my cardio with her. My favorites are Power Walk with Friends, Sleek and Slim Pilates Walk, 5 Day Ultimate 5 Day Walk Plan. The Super Walk Deluxe Kit is awesome and also super cheap on collagevideo.com.
  • nicolen160
    nicolen160 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Love the new radio remixes. Lots of new songs and moves. :)
  • ThePinkPenguin
    Options
    I love her too...it's part of how I got started! I only use the DVDs these days when I am looking for something lower impact, but it's good to know they are there. At first I thought she was a little strange, now I like how she is upbeat without being annoying!
  • Nana0107
    Options
    I LOVE her! I thought she was a little odd too but after a couple of years of doing several of her dvd's ( on and off of course) I really do love her energy. I am back on w/ her again, and hopefully can get back into a regular routine. If you give it your all, she can really make you work up a sweat!
  • jwaters1006
    jwaters1006 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Love her. I like the new radio remixes with the hiit. I also love 5 mega miles.
  • Bebubble
    Bebubble Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Did any of you notice a weight change by doing her videos?
  • mitchiejo
    mitchiejo Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I've gotten hooked on her workouts lately. I love her 5 miles walks and I own all of her You Can Do series. It helped me get some stretching in doing her yoga and Pilates. If I want to work harder during the walking segements I just jog "boost".
  • bobbi29
    bobbi29 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I just love her. Just bought radio remix, Fast & Firm: 4 Really Big Miles and Ultimate 5 Day Walk Plan. It helps me keep motivated since I hate being outside in the cold.
  • putdownthebiscuit
    putdownthebiscuit Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I LOVE LESLIE! She's so motivating. I just love her spirit. I also love having an exercise that I can do at home and feel like I can really do everything they're doing in the workout. I just started TurboFire and I love it. But sometimes I can feel like I'm so far away from doing it the way Chalene and some of the others do it (don't get me wrong, I love the modifiers when I need it). But I love having Leslie "in my back pocket" when I need a different energy.

I also gifted some Walk Away the Pounds dvds to my mom who is at a beginner level with her weight loss and it was one of the only things she was able to stick with. Again, because of Leslie's spirit and encouraging words.
  • 19TaraLynn84
    19TaraLynn84 Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Love her! I like to pull out my dvd's every once in a while.
  • Leslie3356
    Options
    I love Leslie also! I haven't heard of the TurboFire workout - where did you get it? I like having a variety of her DVD's to change up the workout.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    I am a Leslie fan. I get all of my cardio with her. My favorites are Power Walk with Friends, Sleek and Slim Pilates Walk, 5 Day Ultimate 5 Day Walk Plan. The Super Walk Deluxe Kit is awesome and also super cheap on collagevideo.com.

These are my favorites too.....4 Mile Power Walk is also good....a couple higher impact miles

I haven't read all the replies....but there is a Leslie Group here on MFP

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/335-leslie-sansone-walk-at-home
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    I discovered Leslie's videos when I was starting back to exercise and still pop one on when I need something low-impact or I have an injury. She does throw in a few odd religious references which I'm a bit uncomfortable with in a workout video, though.

I love the way she makes "walk, walk, walk" sounds like she's quacking!