Hi!

My I all! I am a busy wife and mom of 2. I have tried many times to lose weight. For some reason, I haven't been successful. Time to try again and focus on the positives. I may not drop the pounds, but I will be healthier in the process.
I joined my fitness plan to help me visualize where I may be going wrong with my diet. I've already learned a lot in the short time I have been using the program.
I have very active children and I would love to excersise with them and be able to keep up!

Looking forward to this new journey and new friends!

Replies

• brashz
    brashz Posts: 9
    I am looking for friends who have a similar lifestyle to support our weight loss journey. I am a very busy wife/mom. I work full time and have a 15 year old daughter who is on a competitive dance team (she dances 5 days a week) and a 13 year old son who plays competitive hockey (3-5 days a week). My husband works long hours, some weeks days, some weeks night. He helps as much as he can but everything usually falls on my shoulders. Finding time to excersise has always been a challenge as well as making quick and healthy meals. (My crockpot is my saviour, but I usually get bored since I always end up making the same meals.)
  • annie4545
    annie4545 Posts: 5 Member
    I know how you feel! My 15year old is chhers for her scool and I am a single mon that works full time. I never seem to have anytime for planning healthy meals. We always seem to eat on the run.

Some how I have to stop this cycle.

Maybe I need to try my crock pot like you.

Good luck yo you.