AMAZING Greek Yogurt Find

Options
Light N' Fit Greek Yogurt Dark Chocolate Cherry...heaven in a cup! Only 80 calories. Yes please!
Anyone else found this yogurt and best flavors?

Replies

• buzzcockgirl
    buzzcockgirl Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    ohmygosh! I swear by these things... it's the ONLY greek yogurt I eat (least calories, least sugar etc) and they have sooo many new flavors- I'm in heaven! The new 'Blends' are yummy... Chocolate cherry, caramel machiatto and some kind of cheesecake one. I have about 20 in my fridge right now!!! Love these!!
  • knra_grl
    knra_grl Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    I love Oikos Coconut for some reason 0% and only 80 cals
  • rondaj05
    rondaj05 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Love the new light and fit Greek yogurts but haven't seen those flavors! They sound great, now I have to go check other stores and see if I can find them!
  • smand2000
    Options
    I used to buy all of the flavored yogurts (trader Joe's mocha was my favorite), but now I just got for the large plain Greek tubs and add whatever I'm in the mood for. Desert has been chopped pecans (or almonds) and some chocolate chips (or raw cacao). Breakfast is berries, granola, and honey. I just prefer adding my own ingredients ....
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Love dannon light and fit Greek yogurt costco has them on sale and I've gotten 2 18 packs this month. I used to hate Greek but now love it will also get plain and add in fruit, granola, etc
  • ashenriver
    ashenriver Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I love the coconut greek yogurt ( I cant remember the brand).

Getting Greek yogurt is hit or miss at the grocery store, it is usually all fat-free which I don't buy or they don't have the flavours I want.

I am on the lookout for more coconut. I might have to see if I can make my own using the plan kind.

I had it mixed with mango, delicious.
  • KathryneJY
    KathryneJY Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I love the Liberte yogurts, but I can't stand 0% fat ones of any brand. I buy the plain 2.5% organic and add honey and berries, or papaya. It isn't branded as Greek, but it has more protein than the other Greek yogurts I have tried. Oh yeah. they have a coconut one, and when I am in the mood for a treat, I buy that or the lemon.
  • mahanaibu
    mahanaibu Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    sounds spectacular. thanks for spreading the word.
  • TomfromNY
    TomfromNY Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    if you read the ingredients you might now be so pleased. that dannon stuff has fructose as the second ingredient. And its odd that the cherry chocolate flavor doesn't actually have any cherries in it. Must be the artificial flavors, colors, and malic acid that help with that.

I like the plain fage yogurt - its made from milk and yogurt cultures - that's it. And if you like the sweet kind, I see that the fage cherry flavor actually has cherries as the largest ingredient in the fruit portion.
  • pds06
    pds06 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Oikos Blueberry and cherry. :love:
  • nikkihk
    nikkihk Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Try Chobani!!! NOMS!!!
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    Try Chobani!!! NOMS!!!

Yep Chobani is the only one. 2% fat ones are the better ones & they freeze like ice-cream.
  • Sarahliquid
    Sarahliquid Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Try Chobani!!! NOMS!!!

Yep Chobani is the only one. 2% fat ones are the better ones & they freeze like ice-cream.

Ohhhh I'll try that! Usually I do coconut and add almond and pomegranate seeds.
  • 19TaraLynn84
    19TaraLynn84 Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Y'all are making me want to hit the grocery store right NOW!
  • crstna189
    Options
    My favorite type of yogurt is Noosa, and it isn't greek....
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    I was all about Chobani but I've switched to Fage. I prefer the thicker consistency, and their fruit blends seem to have a better fruit to syrup ratio.
  • vanguardfitness
    vanguardfitness Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Redwood Hill farm goat milk yogurt. I really like the blueberry one. I mix it with milled chia seeds. They sell the yogurt at whole foods and stop and shop. It doesn't have the same consistency as cow milk yogurt (more liquid-y) but mixed with the chia seeds makes it pretty creamy.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I tried the light and fit ones but couldn't get past the chemical taste. I'm sticking to the regular kind from now on.

I love the caramel macchiato one (Dannon... I think?) but at 170 calories it's a once in a while thing... same for chobani flips (they are delicious).

My favorite though is still the stonyfield farm chocolate underground... not Greek yogurt but still 12g of protein I believe, but 170 calories too... but it has some chocolate pudding at the bottom. So yummy.
  • AmyMgetsfit
    AmyMgetsfit Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    I love the coffee flavor Chobani bites. They do have 100 calories. I have tried the other flavors, but the coffee one is my favorite. They are small, but the right size for me.
  • writergeek313
    writergeek313 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Fage is my favorite, but I only buy them when my grocery store has them 10 for $10. Chobani had been my second choice, but I'm really annoyed that they changed their cups from 6 oz. to 5.3 oz. for the same price and they're touting it as lower calorie :huh:

I think I'm going to go back to buying a larger container of plain or vanilla and adding my own mix-ins. And I'll keep hoping we get a Trader Joe's around here someday, since their full-fat strawberry vanilla Greek yogurt is delicious!