P90X 90 day results (with pic hopefully)

Options
I haven't lost much weight, but I lost 9 inches and gained lots of defenition! Yay!! Gonna try to post pics!
Here goes nuthin........

76623_472205313678_806233678_5541364_5109485_n.jpg

Now on to round 2!!! :)

Replies

• rayneenie
    rayneenie Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Sweet You look amazing! Go girl get after it!
  • luckyinlife
    luckyinlife Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    WHOA!!! You look amazing! What an inspiration!
  • Thooper
    Options
    you look great!!!! Look at those ab muscles! You go girl!
  • 1CALIJIBARO2
    Options
    WOWZZZZZZZZZZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT JOB...............I know it wasn't all that easy......but it iz paying off.........now I know what to expect @ the end of my 60 day routine........AGAIN, I commend u on a job well done.....................CHEERS.............
  • Chavtastic
    Chavtastic Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Great job! That program is very difficult to stick with and the sessions are long. I commend your effort.
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    congrats i'm on week four i was a little upset because i havent lost much but like you i've seen some definition so i know its working
  • ypena78
    ypena78 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing... keep up the good work. you look like you are going to start a ab pack,,,Proud of you

1709022.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Awesome results! Did you take your measurements? If you don't mind could you post them?
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Woo Hooo!!!! Congrats!!! You are looking great, and I bet you are feeling great too! You're my hero! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • GiGi76
    GiGi76 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    WTG, Keep up the GREAT work!!!
  • motomaniac111
    Options
    kick some booty!!!
  • RunConquerCelebrate
    Options
    WOW!! congrats you can totally see a difference in your body you ab muscles look toned. Congrats I am on my second month of p90x (Lean Version) I hope I have good results as well.

Good job
  • Jayms
    Jayms Posts: 17
    Options
    I haven't lost much weight, but I lost 9 inches and gained lots of defenition! Yay!! Gonna try to post pics!
    Here goes nuthin........

76623_472205313678_806233678_5541364_5109485_n.jpg

Now on to round 2!!! :)
    Inspiring! I am on my 8th week. Can't wait to see what I look like. Keep up the great work.
  • susanleasings
    susanleasings Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! It is definitely exciting to see the results! If you haven't taken before photos, do it today! It is so encouraging! Makes me excited to work out! :)
    You all made my day! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!