NSV!!!! My boots fit!

Options
I was getting ready to go out this morning and when I put my awfully salt-stained snow boots on, I realized that they are no longer snug around my calves! And my favorite shirt that always hugged my curves so flatteringly. . .just kind of hangs on me and makes my body look like a rectangle instead of an hourglass. And the new pants I bought last month that were 2 sizes down from my starting size. . .well, those are starting to get loose on me now. I do believe it's time to take my measurements again! And maybe buy a new shirt. :]

rr70d4.jpg

Replies

• Shuuma
    Shuuma Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Misread the thread title, but having boots fit is an awesome NSV! It's something I hope for someday! Congratulations!

:flowerforyou:
  • RachelRuns9
    RachelRuns9 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I totally had that NSV recently and it's AWESOME! :)
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I totally thought this said, "My boobs fit" at first. :laugh:
  • Belinda170
    Belinda170 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    YEAH! One of my Non Scale goals is for my boots to zip all the way up! Congrats!
  • laurelthistle
    laurelthistle Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Yay!! Congrats!
  • karenh
    karenh Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I have the same goal, hopefully by mid February so I can wear them a little this winter!
  • StarChanger
    StarChanger Posts: 605 Member
    Options

Heh, me too...and I came in for a look because that's precisely the NSV I'm looking for, lol!

OP, grats! Many of us understand the calf vs boot problem! :smokin:
  • truetarot1988
    truetarot1988 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Woo~ Hoo!! Way to go!! Very proud of you!! :)
  • Bon48801
    Options
    YEAH!!!! One of my goals. Good job!
  • Lovinglife12
    Options
    Lol...this is too funny. Fitting into my boots is such a huge deal for me too, Congrats!!
  • daw0518
    daw0518 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Woo! This is so inspiring to me. I've always had calf issues & always assumed my calves would never change size when I lost weight. I keep seeing NSV posts about calves shrinking though, so now I have a little hope! Great job! :D
  • phumzilesiboza7
    phumzilesiboza7 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am so happy to hear that calves shrink! I worried that everything would go down and they would just stay the same:bigsmile: uhem... What does NSV stand for?:blushing:
  • tekwriter
    tekwriter Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    Non Scale Victory.. Well if the shoe fits wear it. lol
  • lumyrainstar
    Options
    awwwwww I am SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!! :):) Congrats on your non scale victories :)
  • F00LofaT00K
    F00LofaT00K Posts: 688 Member
    Options

well. . . they fit a lot of places now too haha.
  • Marlene1667
    Marlene1667 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Yeah!!!! I love boots and have really chunky calves...snif, snif, can't wait to get into some nice boots. Congratulations. I am super happy for you.
  • j1rivera8
    j1rivera8 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I would love to order boots online and not worry about calf, I don't want wide calf boots anymore!!!!! I want sexy above the knee boots!!! Hopefully one day
  • Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    That is awesome..that is one my goals to be able to wear boots over some jeans.. I am so jealous!
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Yup, had the same thing happen with my boots...I can zip them up all the way now!

It's awesome isn't it!?
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!