Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Need support

I need a support BUDDY. I need lots of support. Beware I'm a mess LOL

Replies

• Alright Deanna, you're not that big a mess, you are a MOM to a lot of kids. When do you have time to workout? I know since Bill's surgery I have eaten everything in sight and gained 5 POUNDS!! Get up and get away from the kids when you can and go somewhere other than home to workout so it's a deliberate action and that's all you do and, this is the most important part, NO PHONE while working out. I watched 2 women at the gym today using the equipment to sit on while texting on their phones. Those kids will be just fine for an hour with a babysitter. Everything is going to be ok and I am here for you girl. Toni
  • capricorn2721
    capricorn2721 Posts: 46 Member
    Toni is right. Getting away for a workout so you can focus on that and your body will help. Happy to be your support buddy. Feel free to friend me.
  • debow65
    debow65 Posts: 22 Member
    I am here too and I am a support buddy for you :happy:
  • deannar417
    deannar417 Posts: 193 Member
    Hey Toni.....Glad Bill is doin better. They have a babysitter at the gym but kids been sick so much lately I cant go anywhere. They are better so far so I will start back next week PROMISE cuz!!! As far as the kids I do not have anyone really to take care of the kids. They are to wild for my mom. She can handle the oldest and the youngest. The 2 middle ones well.....not so much. So no I never get away from the kids unless I'm at work and one goes to Head Start with me LOL so the time I get away is the gym I guess LOL I could leave them with my husband but it's boring to go alone. Anyway this is not a poor pitty party LOL But I just need to start back at the gym and figure out how to level out my food and theirs. The phone stays in the car when I go to the gym so no worries there. Now it's time to get me a workout schedule and stick to it. Thanks so much. :flowerforyou:
  • deannar417
    deannar417 Posts: 193 Member
    aww Thanks girl. :smile: