Jillian Michael Workouts Anyone ?

Options
DJ478
DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
I will be switching to a JM workout which I will mix with insanity for cardio or the p90x cardio videos I'm a sahm so I have been sticking to workout DVDs and watching what I eat I do have a cheat meal once in awhile looking for others for support starting with this thread I also have a group I'm gna try to revive lol your all welcome to join

Replies

• Buhbee
    Buhbee Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm a sahm and a jillian michaels fan. Which workout dvd are you going to do?
  • DJ478
    Options
    I'm thinking of doing 30 day shred m-w and RI30 f-s with Thursday as a rest day and just add some cardio to those workouts I have 10-15 lbs I want to lose I know these DVD are more for inches though which is ok
  • Shuuma
    Shuuma Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I'm almost done with Phase 2 of Jillian Michael's Body Revolution and I love it! It's tough, but it works! P90X3 will be next.
  • DJ478
    Options
    Good luck with p90x3 I started p90x last week stopped a day ago my baby couldn't wait that long I will def have it will try again in the summer e should be independent and walking by then plus ill have someone to watch him for now jm I just I'd 30 day shred day1 level 1 it was so great he didn't wine at all until now lol
  • ElizaB84
    ElizaB84 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Another stay at home mom here.
    I'm on lvl 2 the 30 day shred. Love it!
    Haven't looked into her other workouts.
  • Monty_P
    Monty_P Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I've been mixing No More Trouble Zones with Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism. I love her.
  • mumx5
    mumx5 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I also had intentions of doing P90X3 but sustained an ankle injury a few days into the program. For now, I'm redoing JM 30DS while my ankle gets a bit stronger. I'm currently on L1D2 and loving it!

Anyone feel free to add me :smile:
  • DJ478
    Options