Hydroxycut stories any one?

Options
I have heard the hype the risks etc. I have lost 23 without anything other than hard work and change of diet. I was hoping to be down another 8 pounds by 12-31. I thought I would try Hydroxycut. i took it for the first time yesterday one pill and I was super productive. Today I took one pill before 30 minutes before work out and another at lunch - my work out I definaitely felt this increase of intensity.

I have heard as soon as you get off it that you gain the weight back. I don't plan on stopping the excercise the better eating after I stop hydroxycut I'm hoping th intensity levels I can maintain without it.

any horror stories or success?

Replies

• TheNewJessieMae
    Options
    I think it provides energy so that you can be super productive. If you misuse anything it can be harmful. If I were you I would only take one a day, when you feel like you need it most. To get over the hump. Like a cup of coffee.
  • mccorml
    mccorml Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    its pretty much caffeine if you didnt know save money and buy a 5 dollar bottle of caffeine or you can buy the good stuff bronchaide from your local pharmacy for 9 a box it has ephedrine hcl be careful with it hydrate and caffeine look up the eca stack if you want something more effective..
  • diannholland1965
    diannholland1965 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I think it is a pill that makes your body speed... Coffee does this too and is a LOT LESS EXPENSIVE! I tried it and still have some, I even decided to do my OWN test with it and without it. One whole month with out it, and one whole month with it. I had the Same exact results but with the Pills, I had issues sleeping. I noticed NO DIFFERENCE then doing it the OLD FASHIONED WAY with GOOD FOOD and EXERCISE!
  • vdub88
    vdub88 Posts: 79
    Options
    Thanks for the feedback - i will be doing the one pill version and I am stopping after they are gone - we will see how it goes. thanks for the feedback