Moms supporting moms!

Hi, I'm a mom of 3, and looking for other moms who have the same woe's. Feeding a family of 5 is hard work especially if
everyone likes different things on their plates and are at different stages of life. With a busy schedule its hard to find time to fit all the right eating habits we should have in a daily routine. I have tried MFP before and it helped me lose 15lbs in the past, unfortunately I gained it back with the birth of my 3rd child. Now I'm back and ready to make it work again. Looking for other moms that know how difficult it is to balance our needs with the needs of our families.

Replies

• reeny34
    reeny34 Posts: 72
    Hi, I am a mother of two children (a 15yo girl and an 8yo boy). I know exactly how you feel.. It is soooo difficult to balance our needs with the needs of our family, our busy schedules and everything else that having a family brings.

I have been on MFP for nearly 3 weeks and it has already helped me to lose 3kg/7lbs! (Only 22kg/48lbs to go)!

Feel free to add me :happy:
  • angelalf1979
    angelalf1979 Posts: 244 Member
    Mom of 3 who was here for 6 months in 2012 and lost over 50 pounds. Then 2013 with a divorce and a move and a new job and starting college again I gained it all back and then some. Starting all over again. I've only been back now for two weeks and would love to welcome new friends!! Please send friend requests if you'd like!

Angie :flowerforyou:
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Hi I've got 2 kids (4 and 6) and work part-time. I appreciate how hard it can be to put yourself first when you're running around after a family. I've lost weight on here before but let things slide when I got under a lot of stress through my job so I'm now fighting back again :flowerforyou:
  • Hi! I have three kids, 7, 4 and 1. I know how exhausting it can be to feed them all, plus a somewhat picky husband. I also have to add in a severe dairy allergy for my 7 year old. It can be hard! I had lost 20 lbs from January last year to October and then got caught up in the holidays and didn't go to the gym. I gained it ALL BACK! I waited until now to get serious because we just got back from vacation. I am now ready to get to my goal!
  • melissa199mfp
    melissa199mfp Posts: 12 Member
    Hi everybody! I'm a mom of two, a 4 year old and an almost 2 year old. (*And my grown man child husband some days.. lol) New here, I've lost one pound! 69 more to go. Add me and we can help support each other!
  • pinktara2013
    pinktara2013 Posts: 19 Member
    Hi! I'm a single mom of two boys. I work full-time plus overtime. My boys like to be in sports. I'm taking classes to get my BSN. So I know how hard it is to juggle eating right and exercising with everything else! I tend to put my needs last and it shows. I'm trying to change that. Feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • Hi! I'm a mom of two girls (5 &9). I know exactly how you feel...It's hard to make healthy things everyone likes, especially if you are on a tight budget. I have about 30 pounds to lose. I stay home all day, so it's definitely harder for those who work! Add me for a friend if you want :smile:
  • JessyLovesJCS
    JessyLovesJCS Posts: 169 Member
    New MFP friends! I'm a single (divorced in May 2013) Mom of 3 kids, ages almost 15, almost 12 and almost 9. I've lost 64 pounds through MFP (with another 15 before). Send along requests!