How is everybody doin tonight

Options
Just checkin in to see what everybody is up to today

Replies

• elmct57
    elmct57 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    just in from a walk, did some lite weights and gonna chill for a bit now...Music time!
  • HilarieXcore
    HilarieXcore Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Drinkin a bit and watching King of Queens with my mom.
    What about you? (:
  • swaby
    swaby Posts: 51
    Options
    drinkin a little wine whoo
  • dmossett
    Options
    Worked out earlier in the day and stayed within my calorie range. Going to relax on this chilly night before the hectic weekend starts. And you?
  • jtsmou
    jtsmou Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    ok, chance of rain tonight, should sleep sound for once.
  • swaby
    Options
    down 63 lbs and drinkin a bit tonight needed to chill
  • swaby
    Options
    And after losing 63 lbs it feels good to be alive again
  • TaraDenise
    TaraDenise Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Did zumba tonight and had dinner. Now it's midnight, so I'm on my way to bed. Gotta get up early for more zumba. I haven't had wine in 2 months! I want a drink!
  • swaby
    Options
    I am not a wine drinker but
    I thought I would try some it taste terrible but sure feels good
  • elmct57
    elmct57 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    having wine for Turkey Day--world market sells the little individual champagne bottles--going to celebrate and then walk a while. :)
  • swaby
    Options
    cool
  • TaraDenise
    TaraDenise Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I started out, years ago, only drinking sweeter wines like rieslings and white zinfandels. I still enjoy some sweets, like moscato, but I also like dryer ones now.
  • swaby
    Options
    I tried what the book eat this not that suggested it was pinot noir it kinda taste yucky
  • themostbeautifullies
    Options
    Hmm... I'm thinking of trying zumba. I saw this video of a girl teaching samba... I'm brazilian and I can't do a single step of samba. Enough said. LOL
  • blel0906
    Options
    Good got a lot done today started power cleaning my house, got around to unpacking some boxes (we moved in to our house six months ago) Made dinner, went for a walk...Now I'm TIRED..

I enjoy a glass of wine in the evening but prefer sweeter flavors..Chardonnay, White Zin...REALLY like the Arbor Mist fruit wines...Don't much care for red wine...Really want to try Chocolate wine..Don't drink it all that often...Its been several months...now I'm thinking I should get some LOL
  • swaby
    Options
    Well I think it is good that we all realise that losing weight does not mean we can't enjoy things from time to time. We didn't get heavy overnight so it is a life style change. learn to love life and love yourself it is not all about denying yourself. Thanks to all of you for your post
  • twsterr73
    Options
    just got done working out on the elliptical! i burned 1200 calories in 50 minutes lol, i'm exhausted! :)
  • swaby
    Options
    great
  • randyv99
    randyv99 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Think I'm going to have to take it easy with my workout for a couple days. Right elbow's killing me from my workout and can barely walk from soreness in the calves. Think I'll balance out with some Yoga tomorrow over my gym circuit routine.
  • CombatVet_Armywife
    CombatVet_Armywife Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Finally finished schoolwork for the evening....enjoying a glass of wine after giving it up for October....just finished watching my Boise State Broncos KILL Fresno! :)

It's a GOOD night!!