Can anyone recommend good digital bathroom scales?

Options
Mines are a little old now - looking for new ones that calculate BMI, body fat etc that aren't too pricey :)

Replies

• _Resolve_
    _Resolve_ Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    I have one of these and like it.

EatSmart Precision GetFit Digital Body Fat Scale w/ 400 lb. Capacity & Auto Recognition Technology

just copy and past that into google and you should find it.
  • kat2475
    kat2475 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I know it's expensive but I love my Fitbit Aria scale. It syncs with MFP automatically which is way cool.
  • kschlap
    kschlap Posts: 15
    Options
    I'm loath to recommend a specific brand, but feature-wise it should definitely have body fat calculator based on your height and weight, water %, muscle % and possibly bone % for weight. The biggest thing for me is that it has a semi accurate body fat calculator and can accommodate more than one person using it. As long as it has those two things, I don't really care about the brand.
  • FattyFatsoMcTubby
    FattyFatsoMcTubby Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I have one of these and like it.

EatSmart Precision GetFit Digital Body Fat Scale w/ 400 lb. Capacity & Auto Recognition Technology

just copy and past that into google and you should find it.

THIS! It's a great consistent scale.
  • sch1994
    sch1994 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    If your from the UK i got some in asda that will calculate your Body fat % and water %, they cost me £15, I like them allot personally, ... The brand are Salter

Hope that Helps :)
  • perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    I have a Taylor body fat scale I got from Target, not very expensive but does a good job.
  • WaterBunnie
    WaterBunnie Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    I'm a FitBit user and would quite like an Aria scale but is there any other reason other than not having to enter the weight online manually (no real hardship when you have to log in regularly to log your food anyway surely?) Are they a better more consistent scale?