Looking for motivating friends!

Options
2»

Replies

• explorationerin
    Options
    I'm great at motivating people..... to defriend me. Does that count?

Well we all need a talent!
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Anyone here feel free to FR I am happy to encourage and chat!
  • Spazzomatic
    Options
    Add me buddy! I'm about your weight and have the same goals. It would be nice to chit chat!!
  • dubyugh
    dubyugh Posts: 19
    Options
    Feel free to add me, as well. Active daily logger.
  • FitWithVic
    FitWithVic Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm 28 also and log my food every day, weekends I do let my hair down a bit, having a cheeky glass of wine as we speak. I've already found myself in the real world distanced from old friends that go out every weekend for the same old stuff. The last 6 months I went off track as lots happening personally, but I think I've turned the corner and determined to hit my goal weight for my little girls bday in April. I'm currently cooking much more from scratch and about to christen my slow cooker tomorrow. Add me if you want to kick me into touch and I'll happily do the same!
  • JennaHW
    JennaHW Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too. Always looking for motivating friends.

I've been fat all my life and have been on yo-yo diets for the last 10 years. I think I've finally have to right balance to get me to 125 lbs this time. Every bit counts. I would love to have people to talk to who understand how hard it is to lose weight.

Feel free to add me.

Thanks so much.

Jenna
  • BillyJan1992
    BillyJan1992 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I need some motivating positive friends that will always be here for me when I need them and be able to take a compliment nicely and not act like a jerk. I need people who know how to be nice so if that's u send me a friend request
  • BrettWithPKU
    BrettWithPKU Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I am also 28, started at 285, going for 200lb. Sports performance, health and my upcoming marriage are my primary motivators. I try to post a daily motivational quote, post my successes, join in celebrating yours, and always have an opinion--which I will gladly give when asked. Feel free to add me.