-50 lbs Later-Pictures

Options
Here are before and after pictures. I have lost 50 lbs and need 34 lbs left...however I already feel a world of difference!
016.jpg008-1.jpg

Replies

• romero2006da
    romero2006da Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Sorry...I cut off half of my pictures...let me try this again.
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Congrat's on the 50 pound lost. That's what I am after, maybe a little more. You must notice many differences. Celebrate them you deserve it.
  • mikeheil13
    Options
    wow.. that is awesome.. well done!!! im gonna add u as a friend if thats alright i could really use some tips on how u did it!! my goal is to lose 8kg (around 20lbs) and i am struggling soo much!! hopefully u can inspire me
  • romero2006da
    Options
    Here's the rest...Finally figured it out.
    017-1.jpg010.jpg
    016.jpg
    008-1.jpg
  • romero2006da
    Options
    Thank you both very much. Absolutely add me as a friend...we will continue to inspire eachother:)
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    you look absolutely amazing. Congratulations. Your hard work is showing.
  • nikkijennings
    nikkijennings Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Well done you!!!!! I can't wait to get there myself..... similar start & end goals too :wink: :bigsmile:
  • danmullen
    Options
    That's absolutely fantastic! Great before and after pics! Thanks for sharing and good luck reaching your goal :)
  • selbyhutch
    selbyhutch Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    You look great! Look at that waist!
  • ypena78
    ypena78 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Great Job .you look amazing. DEDICATION IS THE KEY....Now how in the world did you get the pictures on there. I can't figure it out..

1709022.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • romero2006da
    Options
    Thank you all very much. I uploaded my pictures on photobucket, then I copied and pasted the url address in the forum, and make sure on the url address to change both IMG to lower case. For example [IMG}urladdress[/IMG} ...CHANGE...urladdress
  • Dreamgirl97
    Dreamgirl97 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Can't wait till I get to 189! Good luck on the rest of your journey. :flowerforyou:
  • carmendownes01
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations and keep up the good work!:happy:
  • romero2006da
    Options
    Thank you ladies:) Keep it up as well:)
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, well done! You look really, really good.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!