Attempt Round 2: Looking for Support

Options
So I started using MFP last year and got really close to my goal weight. I decided to give myself a little break and that break just never ended... Until now!

I'm back with a completely fresh start and am looking for some new friends to help me on this journey.

Replies

• teresaglz21
    teresaglz21 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm on round two too! i stopped after losing 10 pounds and now that i am at that mark again i want to keep going. I would love to support ypu and vice verso. ^_^
  • 123Allyxox
    123Allyxox Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for new friends on here! I was an avid MFP user for over a year, then I got pregnant and took a 'break' I used my pregnancy as an excuse to stop exercising and eat EVERYTHING I wanted and I gained entirely too much weight! Now I'm back too:)
  • 000Linda000
    000Linda000 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Thanks girls!
  • newpolston
    Options
    round 2 here also! I have no self discipline!
  • loganf524
    Options
    Hi im logan my goal is to lose 50 pounds i could use some support:smile:
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Hey all happy to support and be friends feel free to add me!!
  • zoe1606
    Options
    Hi,
    I am new to this have been doing slimming world but hit a plateau so need extra help!
  • jeffsweightloss
    jeffsweightloss Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Hello there. Good luck in round 2. stay patient and good things will happen. you have taken the 1st step in the right direction. just keep marching forward. supportive friends will motivate you and give you encouragement on the days you need a lil extra strength. we are all in this together.
  • mrseelmerfudd
    mrseelmerfudd Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    hey. welcome back. feel free to add me :) the more friends the better
  • EmelMeli1983
    Options
    Great,i would like to help with support,as I'm new to this and not sure how all this work,I would welcome support and motivation as well :)
  • beckyhaa
    beckyhaa Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I took a "couple month" break before the holidays too. Welcome back!
    Anyone else feel free to add me too. :)
  • lisasback25
    Options
    Hi, my 2nd time trying too at not off to the best start but improving everyday. I have set my goals more obtainable this time, 1500 cals a day and 4 days a week at the gym. I wish us all the best and would love some more friends to have on this journey.
  • 000Linda000
    000Linda000 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Glad to know there's so many awesome people here! Thank amazing people!
  • 161teddy
    Options
    Hi same here have l have lost weight with slimming world, but these past couple months cant loss anymore , this is my 1st week hope it works .
  • Hartman1986
    Hartman1986 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Like the others here I'm on round 2 myself. Life got interesting, I stopped logging and boom! I found myself right where I started. Feel free to add me as well. Maybe we can all keep each other going.

Paul
  • crystal3276
    crystal3276 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi this is my second try too. I lost 21 last year....I have lots of excuses but that is what they are just excuses. I would like to have some friends with same goals as me. Its just easier when you have a support group. If anyone is interested in being friend just add me. Good luck to everyone:)
  • lw124
    lw124 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey
    I'm on round 2 also and trying to begin losing my weight more after losing 34lbs over 2012 and then just going up and down on the same weight in 2013 before my graduation in July. Good luck to you all starting again
  • Travko
    Travko Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm glad to offer support for anyone looking for more friends. Add me if you like.
  • lovelymima
    Options
    add me if you'd like I am looking for friends to support and motivate
  • erkle7
    erkle7 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey all,
    I've had the app for a while, but never really looked into it much.
    I'm good at motivating and pushing others just not myself haha, so I thought it would be great to get to know some people in hope to motivate each other (: