Looking for friends that trying to lose 100lbs +

Options
Hi, Im Lashonda im a mother of two, and inspiring makeup artist. Im a student Volunteer Beauty Academy just looking for friends who want to join me on my journey an help to stay motivated.

Replies

• mah1960
    Options
    Hello!!! I am MAH and also loosing 100lbs. I also need support!!! I joined last night.
  • beckm2022
    beckm2022 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I need to loose 100 pounds as well. Feel free to add me. I just started using my fitness pal, and it's working! I'm in my 30s and work full time, and have 1 kid. I already started working on eating better, but I need to exercise more. I'm finding that really hard to do during the week. But I exercise, even if it's just for a few minutes at a time.
  • marielifschultz
    Options
    Hello everyone, my name Marie. Mother of 2 boys and just went back to school. My wellness class project is to do a food journal and keep track of what I am eating for 4 weeks. I need to loose 100lbs and thought I would give this a real try other than just a project to complete. Let's see how this goes.
  • Shar_ncfl
    Shar_ncfl Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, I had 102 to lose and had lost 45 lbs but, stopped logging in MFP and gained 13 back so I have 70 still to go. I am back to logging and keeping tracking of everything. It really does make a different. Good luck everyone!
  • Geekygal85
    Geekygal85 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I've been on the journey to lose 100+. Doing both this and weight watchers. So far so good!! Feel free to add me!!
  • emienne
    emienne Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm down about 50 pounds so far, with about another 100 pounds to go :)
  • WJDK
    WJDK Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    If you can add me, I would like that. I am not sure how to add people as I am new to this but also looking for people to join with for support.
  • VegGirl62
    VegGirl62 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I sent you a friend's request! I just started this past Thursday. :)
  • ton40orbust
    Options
    Hi! I'm Samm, still have about 120 pounds to lose. Feel free to add me
  • Thadreamer87
    Options
    I have 100+ pounds to lose feel free to add me!
  • Ninaj1986
    Ninaj1986 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I can definitely relate, feel free to request me!
  • mah1960
    Options
    That is greatt!!!! I need all the support I can get!!!! And I sure will help you as much as I can!!!!! I have a good attitude at the moment and am going to workout tonight. Let's keep it going