The double chin is my worst nightmare.....

Options
The thing is people take selfies a lot these days for instagram and facebook. But when I get up in the morning and whip out my phone I sometimes attempt the selfie myself. Of course once I take the picture and see this double chin I have the first thing I do is hit the trash icon to delete the photo at once. I mean there is no way I am posting a picture of me looking like this if I have a double chin. If I stand up and pose a certain way you couldn't tell I have this double chin.

I've actually mastered selfies and photo taking so good that I can pose a certain way and it makes me look super skinny that is until people see me in person and practically have a heart attack when they see how I really look. Question is- How do I get rid of this double chin? It drives me crazy and yes I lost weight (30 lbs so far) but none of the weight on my chin came off and I still have a ways to go. Advice is appreciated thanks.

Replies

• nebraskalaska
    nebraskalaska Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm only about 10 pounds "overweight" according to my BMI and I still have a bit of a double chin. Unfortunately, a lot of it is just genetics. I noticed that almost everyone in my family has some fat on their chin despite being in a healthy or slightly overweight range.

It will disappear the more weight you lose. I have noticed that my face looks thinner and the fat under my chin is less pronounced after losing just 5 pounds.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I'm not even overweight anymore (10 lbs under the cap with the BMI scale) and I still have a double chin. It's genetics, unfortunately.
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    If that's your worst nightmare and biggest problem......
  • EmmiDahling
    EmmiDahling Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    If you we a girl I would say with creative highlighting and contouring with makeup.
  • shantizzlerose
    shantizzlerose Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I mean, on youtube there are "workouts" for your double chin. I don't know anything about that, but it never hurt to try, right? Haha.
  • XTSH
    XTSH Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I just accept the fact that I am not photogenic at all weight.
  • creativerick
    creativerick Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Some people weren't meant to take selifes brah