42, divorced, mom of teenager, taking charge of my life

Options
I am rejoining MFP after a hiatus to get a divorce and get my life back on track. I need friends for support and encouragement and I will do the same for you. I appreciate honesty and anyone calling me on my crappy eating habits.

PS... I am fluent in sarcasm and snarkiness.

Replies

• jeffsweightloss
    jeffsweightloss Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    welcome back! keep your chin up...things will get better for you. stay positive and good things happen. good support is a great thing to have as we need it more on some days than others. it's always a new day tomorrow. best wishes along your journey. add me if you like.
  • stephv38
    stephv38 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Feel free to read my profile and send a request if you think I can give you encouragement! Hooray for your positive steps!
  • xWendyJonesx
    xWendyJonesx Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I've just sent you a FR.
  • melybelyc
    Options
    Some really big changes, huh? Glad to see you are taking charge and taking care of yourself! Please feel free to add me if you are looking for support! Here's to making great choices in 2014!
  • mikester66
    mikester66 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    welcome back to MFP feel free to add me:)
  • wrenegade64
    wrenegade64 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm....divorced, mom of a teenager, SARCASTIC? Nah, I can't imagine that.

Now that that is out of the way, WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME....I wish you all the very best on your journey and I commend you for puttin you foot smack dab in the middle of it and doin what you gotta do. I would be thrilled to be your friend here young lady. ROCK ON!
  • muderfocker
    muderfocker Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.....welcome back!
  • Travko
    Travko Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Sounds like there are a lot of great people on this thread alone. Anyone can feel free to add me. Finding support amongst friends will undoubtedly help us all achieve success in this journey.
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Welcome back to MFP! :smile: