looking for friends and help!

Options
My name is Sharon and I'm 22. I weight around 180 and would love to get down to 130. I'm not in shape at all and I find excersie really hard and tend to give up easily. I'd love to meet people who have similar problems so we have help eachother :)

Replies

• lrose50
    lrose50 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I find it tough to keep motivated to exercise as well - 1 month in and still don't have much stamina. But it makes me feel better and I know I will get better. Keep at it and find something you enjoy. I will send a friend request.
  • Dragonslayer183
    Dragonslayer183 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    How tall are you? We have the same goals. I'm 5'4" and I weight 180 too. Message me, I'll happily exchange motivation with you!
  • alt1268
    alt1268 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I sharon, I am not fond of exercise myself. But once I get going I am ok. I do not have the endurance I would like to have like others on here, but maybe one day. In the meantime, I drag my feet and my butt to the gym, (even to the home gym) and make myself exercise.

(I'm 45)
  • rjwoods5232010
    Options
    I am 30 I have 4 kids and I need to rid myself of this extra weight. I am 5'3 I weigh 151. I would live to weigh 130.
  • Vandenakker
    Options
    Hello my name is Holly. I am 29 years old and still trying to lose the extra weight I gained 3 years ago from having my son! I too have a hard time staying motivated. I recently joined a woman's only kickboxing bootcamp and I am really enjoying it! I am 5'4 and currently weigh 150. My goal weight is 130. If anyone wants to add me as a friend feel free! We can be each others motivation :)
  • Playabunnie2013
    Playabunnie2013 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm Crysti and I'm around 165-161 I'm trying to get down to 130
  • peejay34mason
    peejay34mason Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I am just about to turn 43. I had let myself get way overweight and decided after years of just settling to reel it back in and lost 78 lbs through diet and exercise. I have been maintaining for over the last year and at this point I am trying to bulk up with muscle. I love to motivate and inspire through words and actions. I would welcome your friendship should you feel it appropriate. God bless you on this journey. Just remember STAY THE COURSE, even in the tough times!!! You will be glad that you did!
  • Justin_34
    Justin_34 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi Sharon, it's good that you know the exact weight you would like to be. To achieve that weight you need to cut down on the food you are eating or replace with a new diet plan. Try to exercise at least 4 days a week. Can you tell us what you are currently eating and what exercise you are doing. Would love to help out.