What are of your body did you notice weight loss first?

Options
I'm down 13 lbs - YAY! I have a long way to go. Before I got fat, I never had a gut. My belly was always super flat. Well, now I have a gut. The kind that hangs over... Thankfully, it seems to be shrinking fast. Definitely noticing my gut going bye bye with these first 13 lbs. Where did you notice the weight loss? What are your trouble areas? My bum and thighs always take forever to slim down.

31 y/o female, 5'5", SW 240

Replies

• cafeaulait7
    cafeaulait7 Posts: 2,459 Member
    Options
    My knees and shoulders, of all places, lol! So my measurements didn't even go down, but I could tell I was losing weight already.

My problem areas are mainly my lower tummy and back muffin top. They take longer to go away on me, till the very end!
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    First places I notice loss are waist, ankles, feet, hands.
    Ribcage and hips thighs are next. Final thing is boobs but I've never lost enough weight to get to the stage where I lose cup sizes
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    Face and fingers
  • Sparkle__
    Sparkle__ Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Fingers, tummy, face ... My knees become more visibly rounder lol
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    Yeah belly/waist for me too thank goodness. And fingers, I lay 3 ring sizes with 30 pounds lol.
  • drgmac
    drgmac Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Waist and butt
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    First weight loss is always in my boobs! :mad:
  • MarlaVSings
    MarlaVSings Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hips, thighs, and face.

The last would be belly, boobs, and calves, unfortunately. Can't win em all.
  • Slim_strategy
    Options
    Hands, waist + face
  • misscem94
    misscem94 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    For me it was the face and shoulders/neck area.
  • melissa3324
    melissa3324 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I've lost 13lbs but haven't noticed a change. I probably need to take monthly pictures of myself or something. I have noticed that my jeans are feeling looser, though, so yay for that.
  • ton40orbust
    Options
    My feet. I started at 315 and wore a size 11w shoe. When I hit 275 All my shoes were falling off and I now fit into a regular size 9.
    My hips and thighs are my problem areas. I have lost 55 pounds in total and I still wear the same jean size I wore when I was at my heaviest because smaller sizes will not go over my hips