Attempt Round 2: Looking for Support

Options
2»

Replies

• grancran
    grancran Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    add me as a friend. Today i decided to come back since it has been since i think before summer since i was following this program. I understand how it can get away from you. I have put 34 pounds back on and the funny thing is.......back then i said " yep, there is no way i am going back to the way I was, I love looking the way i look now " ha ha ha....and here I am. again.

I think coming to fitness pal it gave me a place where i had to be accountable for what i did each day. i guess i need that. I should have come back on even a month or so ago before i had to go out and buy bigger underwear.....which was another thing i had said i would never do again, wear granny panties ( smile )

so i look forward to seeing you on here every day and giving each other the way to go, 2nd time will be the time for us. i just know it

i dont know why my thing says i have lost 2 pounds since i am just starting again
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    I did really great for several months last year. Then we spent nearly two weeks of 16-10 hour days prepping the house for sale. I ate whatever food was put in front of me. I slept where ever I passed out. I have never been so physically exhausted in my life, so I took some time to recover.

The next thing I knew, it was months and months later and I had gained back all of the weight and lost most of the fitness gains :(
  • cadii3
    cadii3 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am someone who starting on myfitnesspal a while ago. I have meet my goals as far weight is concerned but for some strange reason I can't stop logging... You are more than welcome to add me as your friend.... p.s. I am also a personal trainer so if you need any tip on fitness(free of charge) just inbox me with your questions.

Thanks
  • valerie521
    valerie521 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'll gladly be a friend as well. Can always use good support ~ ADD ME :drinker:
  • cmcmommy
    cmcmommy Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Hi anyone can add me .
  • dubyugh
    dubyugh Posts: 19
    Options
    Hello all. Active daily logger. Add me if you'd like to.
  • karenh
    karenh Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I fit in with this bunch so please add me. Here is where I'm different: been on MFP since 2006, tried at least once a year since 2006, get 1/2 way to goal and then get tired, busy, you name it, gain back what I lost and start over. Do I get the gold for best yo yo dieter? Well I don't want it anymore....using the support from people on this site, I'm in it to lose it for good! With all the weight I've lost over the past 7 years, I have some knowledge about how to do this that may help too!
  • 000Linda000
    000Linda000 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the support! If only I had this many awesome supporters the first time!
  • kristenbergeron
    Options
    hey friend this is my of many attempts of trying to lose weigh. we can do it!
  • brooookeexo
    brooookeexo Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Took a break and am back at it again too, you can do it!