Help me pick a clubbing dress 4 2nite, PHOTO ATTACHED

Options
heathersmilez
heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
Ok, so I’m going clubbing tonight with co-workers and I feel a little funny about it but am also very excited (despite the fact I’m driving so I can’t get tipsy like ‘errrr body in the club” ;)

Yea, I’m 27 now (2 weeks away from my 28th), yes I’m married but hey, my co-workers are age 22-32 so I’m not the oldest and one of them has kids so I guess I shouldn’t feel too weird.

I still haven’t lost the full notorious 8lbs I speak of in my profile but at 5’8 I’m a little stuck at 138 lbs so as long as I’m healthy and accountable I shouldn’t bring myself down too much. Anyway, b/c of these extra lbs I’m feeling a little self conscious in my dresses and heavier than normal I can’t decide on what dress to wear.

If I wore the blue one I would wear a wide black belt around the middle, it gives it a centre and from what I know, a belt will highlight the narrowest part of you. Since these are both pocket dresses they to tend to pouch-ify you in the tummy (despite the fact my problem areas are my love handles and not the front) so the belt will help.

Which dress would you pick to go to a night club/lounge in Toronto?

Thanks!

redorblue.jpg

Replies

• melliebee
    melliebee Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    blue... that one is super cute
  • eillamarie
    eillamarie Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    The blue one is more club & dancing worthy I think? You won't have to worry about it falling down anyway lol Would also look smashing out for cocktails @ a dimly lounge!
  • lastchance2010
    lastchance2010 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I love love love the red dress it's very flattering for you. I can't wait to get into a dress like that!!! Have fun!!!
  • hpsnickers1
    hpsnickers1 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Options
    I'm not fond of one straps but I like the blue. It accentuates the chest - always nice - and it's short! You don't need to lose anymore weight. Does a regular camera add 10 pounds? I think you look great!
  • lisagonzalez
    Options
    definitely the blue one....its make u look thinner and more stylish
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    Both are very cute, but I vote red.:love:
  • heathercrist1
    heathercrist1 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Blue one. Super cute. And you can be any age to go get dressed up and go out with your friends. There is no age limit on fun! Have a blast and be confident knowing that you rock! :)
  • amy0776
    Options
    RED! RED! RED!!! :) Love that one!
  • hpsnickers1
    hpsnickers1 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday fellow Saggitarius! My names Heather too. B-day in 3 weeks! Wish I was turning 28.

My 40th!!!!!! Ugh!!!!!
  • heathersmilez
    Options
    Thanks guys for the kind words, looks like the vote is almost 50/50 but I myself was leaning towards the blue one. I figured in case some people are even in jeans, the red one may look a little too semi-formal'ish.

Thanks for the help!
  • badrianne
    Options
    aww you are super cute! i think that they both look great, but the blue one definitely stood out to me. so i vote blue!
  • carrieliz81
    carrieliz81 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I like the blue one!! It's hot.
  • hewhoiscd
    hewhoiscd Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    I like the blue one :)
  • Ngolden1
    Ngolden1 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    BLUE for sure! That dress is hot:)
  • heathersmilez
    Options
    Happy Birthday fellow Saggitarius! My names Heather too. B-day in 3 weeks!

AWSOME!! Friend request sent b/c the coincidences are just too cool ;)
  • SoMdGirl
    SoMdGirl Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can not go wrong with EITHER dress, however...I like the BLUE just a tiny bit better! HAVE FUN!!
  • PJRiner
    Options
    The blue one is the most flattering! Have FUN!
  • hunterzmomma
    Options
    the blue one!!!
  • lfafnis
    lfafnis Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Both look fantastic on you so either way you will look great, but I think my favorite is the blue. Have fun!!
  • lupuslady
    Options
    the blue is great looking on you and the shoulder strap elongates,makes you tall and thin. Are you sure you need to lose another 8 lbs. ? Have agreat time.