Hello MFP Friends!

Options
Not new to fitness but new to MFP. Looking for some friends to keep me motivated during my current P90X3 push (and forever after as fitness is a lifestyle not just a program). I completed the original P90X a few years ago and it changed my life. Doing the new one because I let work and life get in the way of my fitness. I'm still at my target weight but have lost some muscle mass and put on some beer fat. Any and all friends are welcome. Let's help each other, stay motivated and stay fit!
- Chris

Replies

• Nurseamygar
    Nurseamygar Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi chris31337! I am starting focus T25 in the morning. Did all my shopping today for the 5 day fast track. I am not new to fitness either, but i have gone from dancing at a dance studio, working as a labor and delivery nurse, to owning a 3d/4d ultrasound facility with my husband. Now I sit down all day at work and have gained some serious weight. I am 5'1 and 155. Hoping to get the bod ready to spend a good part of the summer on the boat with all of the skinny bi- otches!
  • chris31337
    chris31337 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Let me know what you think of T25, I'd love to try that sometime. If you're anything like me you probably won't get a whole lot of sleep tonight in anticipation of getting started in the morning. Have some mini-dreams about how ripped your gonna be. Wishing you the best. Eat well and push-it baby! BTW.. I'm a huge fan of boats ;-) Got one of my own so when your out on the water this summer and see a guy on a boat with abs hard enough to stop bullets it should be me so swing by and say Hi ;-)
    Chris