24, looking to loose 100+ Looking for similar

Options
2»

Replies

• TeenTwinkleToes
    TeenTwinkleToes Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hey Shelby. Reading through the posts. Remember eating 6 times a day is actually healthier than eating 3 times. Your body needs fuel, fuel helps your metabolize, which helps you burn away more fat (calories). Instead try eating:

Breakfast, a good "big" healthy breakfast is a great way to not only start the day but also get your metabolize kicked into gear.

Having a small snack 2-3 times a day will not only keep you going but also keep you from having bigger portions throughout the day. Some fruits, vegetables, nuts, etc are great snacks.

Lunch, this should be another "big" meal. Not as big as breakfast but very portioned out. Always make sure to have some form of greens in your meals.

Lastly, dinner. Dinner is going to be a smaller amount since your coming to the end of the day. A great way to make sure you don't over eat is to get a smaller plate. Studies show that the bigger the plate, the more likely you are at filling it up.

>.> Sorry for the rant! Great job ladies and keep it up!!

I am still stuck on the 3 times right now, but tried something new this week. I planned out my entire week of meals/snacks/drinks/water and am going to try and stick to it. Should help :) Thanks for the great tips -- err I mean rant lol :):)

Haha any time. I love a good ranting now and again.

The reason I stated was because it's shows in research that the less you eat the more of a chance of gaining weight or staying in one place.

Good luck with everything !!