Replies

• swaby
    swaby Posts: 51
    Options
    Glad to hear from you and glad your team won drink up and enjoy your life
  • swaby
    swaby Posts: 51
    Options
    I would love to learn yoga are you self taught?
  • kasmir8199
    kasmir8199 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Did zumba tonight and had dinner. Now it's midnight, so I'm on my way to bed. Gotta get up early for more zumba. I haven't had wine in 2 months! I want a drink!

How was Zumba?!

I had a lazy day after staying up late last night watching Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (midnight premiere).
  • MISTTIMG
    MISTTIMG Posts: 136
    Options
    Just sitting back on the sofa propped up on pillows with my lap top in place and sipping hot chocolate..Life is good.. : )
  • themostbeautifullies
    Options
    Yoga is sooooo good. I really miss it!
  • marniehodges
    Options
    :bigsmile: Yay Boise State!!!! I live in Boise and watched the game and had a few beers celebrating our kick booty night. Not a good plan on this plan, but I'll make up for it tomorrow in the gym. Had fun though! :tongue:
  • Jayms
    Jayms Posts: 17
    Options
    And after losing 63 lbs it feels good to be alive again

Wow way to go man!:happy:
  • alantin
    alantin Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Wall climbing in an hour! :bigsmile:
  • dawnalis
    Options
    Last night I went out for a friends B'day and lets just say I might have over enjoyed life last night, I'm not going to lie and say I feel alittle fuzzy today cuz I actually feel like a can of smashed *kitten*...lol! This is not going to be a good day, but hope everyone else is good, my couch is definatley calling me!
  • lefrance12
    Options
    At work for 12 hours on a Saturday!!! Yes, I am going out for cocktails tonight!!:huh:
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    Walked 45 min with my neighbour, going to do 50 min of Turbo Jam now and for fun I'm fasting today until dinner based on the info from the Eat Stop Eat thread on here (its a book not just a thread).

I definitely have to take a nap today as as I'm going clubbing with co-workers and MFP has been so great helping me pick out an outfit. It’s 33 to 6 in favour of the blue dress I posted here http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/136110-help-me-pick-a-clubbing-dress-4-2nite-photo-attached?page=2#posts-1852631