Looking for More Friends (Similar Goal/Interests?)

Options
Hello!

Looking for friends to help keep me on track and active here. I have some great ones, but hey, the more the merrier.

I'm 22 years old and I have 87 lbs to lose overall. My interests are dancing, comic books, art, cooking, and a little video gaming.

....This sounds like a personal ad.... Well, okay then....

Platonic online friendship.... Thirsty creepers need not apply?

Replies

• JcMey3r
    JcMey3r Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Howzit, can feel free to add me. as you say the more the merrier.
  • SquidVonBob
    SquidVonBob Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Hello there!

Same age, but I can't dance to save my life. Everything else sounds right though! Feel free to add me.
  • EpsilonGamma
    Options
    Cooking, Comic Books and Gaming!

Weight loss: I've just got a couple of kgs to go. Then a slow bulk!
  • 80ld
    80ld Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm 21! Feel free to add me!
    :)
  • DatPanna
    Options
    Thanks for the replies guys! It's nice to know I'm not alone out there with the interests....

Squid, I never said I danced well. <_<;

Epsilon, what kinda' comic books? :) Congrats also on the couple of kgs left!
  • benefiting
    benefiting Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm Keira. I'm 21 and I use to dance when I was younger and do like to dance sometimes too, even thought about getting back into it (you never said you had to be good, right?)! I also like to play video games! I have about 17.6 - 28.2 lb to lose depending on where I feel I should stop and maintain. Feel free to add! :)
  • djxil
    djxil Posts: 357
    Options
    Dat, be careful about the word Platonic, tricking Craig's List usurped it into be something-not-so-nice. By the way, I was going to suggest "benefitting", Keira, she is cool!
  • DatPanna
    Options
    Dat, be careful about the word Platonic, tricking Craig's List usurped it into be something-not-so-nice. By the way, I was going to suggest "benefitting", Keira, she is cool!

Ohhhh goodness, let's not talk about Craig's List definition of platonic... The level of creepy is over 9,000.