Help me pick a clubbing dress 4 2nite, PHOTO ATTACHED

Options
13»

Replies

• azmomof2
    azmomof2 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Blue... THen red makes you look like you are stick thin with a tummy

Ah that’s not good. Yea I find pocket dresses tend to pooch'ify you a bit. The blue one gets puffy as it rides up since it has pockets too but its not as much fabric as the red one.

Actually maybe I'm seeing a diff pic because I think you look awesome in both (it's obvious it's the dress material gathered in that area not your tummy!) I just think the blue stands out for some reason. Maybe It's the fact that it looks like it shows off a little more leg! They both look awesome feeling confident in whichever you wear is what will make it complete! Have fun and be safe :flowerforyou:
  • runrgrrl
    runrgrrl Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    IM PROBABLY TOO LATE

BLUE ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ChuckgM3
    ChuckgM3 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    From a guys perspective I'd say the blue one will probably get you more attention but being that you're married that may or may not be what you're going for :D but either way you will beating them off with a stick all night. Good luck.
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Ima throw in my 2 cents and say that the blue is awesome!
  • andlofly
    andlofly Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Blue one!!
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    blue for sure! and I think it looks great without the belt in my honest opinion....

oh yeah...and can I have that dress when you're tired of it?! LOL:laugh:
  • kmard81
    kmard81 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Blue :) Love the color!
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    blue for sure! and I think it looks great without the belt in my honest opinion....

I should have bought more, it was only $5 at an Urban Behaviour Warehouse sale (store was closing), lol! The red one was $10 on sale at walmart.com (I had it shipped to my hotel on vaca last June since Walmart doesn't ship to Canada)
  • laughingdani
    Options

I should have bought more, it was only $5 at an Urban Behaviour Warehouse sale (store was closing), lol! The red one was $10 on sale at walmart.com (I had it shipped to my hotel on vaca last June since Walmart doesn't ship to Canada)

OMG a girl after my own heart! I love a good deal!
  • marisol7649
    marisol7649 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Red issexy, but blue is even sexier plus you can jump and dance crazy in the blue with a no potential "popping out " I think you will feel more comfortable in blue. Have fun!!!
  • beethedreamer
    beethedreamer Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    the red is totally cute, but the clue seems more club-friendly. either way, you look fantastic in both of them!
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options

Oh yea I'm crazy like that, I LOOOOOOOOOVEEE sales! Did you see my profile? My license plate is DEALHNTR. My dad bought it for my b-day last year since buying a personalized plate for myself obviously wouldn’t be a good deal, lol! Friend request sent!
  • Stewie316
    Stewie316 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    The blue one is really pretty.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    blue
  • laughingdani
    Options

Oh yea I'm crazy like that, I LOOOOOOOOOVEEE sales! Did you see my profile? My license plate is DEALHNTR. My dad bought it for my b-day last year since buying a personalized plate for myself obviously wouldn’t be a good deal, lol! Friend request sent!

Ha Ha! Same here! I would like a personalized license plate but would never buy it for myself because I'm cheap! LOL

Got your friend request and accepted! Hope you have a great time at the party tonight!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :flowerforyou:
  • yunje
    yunje Posts: 3
    Options
    My vote is for blue - its more of a party dress , the red one is good for going out for dinner etc...
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    I vote for the blue dress. I can't wait to fit into a dress like that!!
  • lookgoodgal
    Options
    Blue, you go girl....