Beginner + vegetarian -- need friends/motivation

Options
Hello all ,
Im 28 yrs old and have just joined . I ve been so caught up with life and never paid attention to myself . Now i ve sworn to myself that i will get myself into shape .im also a vegetarian which makes following meal plans very difficult as i keep wondering what to have as a substititue for all the meat proteins .with a full time job , i think i have to juggle all of it . Will be starting to go to the gym from wednesday .
I thought the eat to live plan sounded goog .. Anyone interested ?
So anyone interested in joining me to stay and keep each other motivated and device a plan for ourselves ??

Btw i weigh 85 kg and im 174cm!

Replies

• lovelydisana
    Options
    Hi....26 yrs female...vegetarean n determined to lose wt..my target s to loose 88 lbs n wud love 2 help u as well as glad 2 recieve same frm u 2 get fit n healthy.. add me please :-)
  • Xiaolongbao
    Xiaolongbao Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what you mean about "following meal plans" most people on MFP just plan their own meals. I know I do and since I'm vegetarian obviously I plan vegetarian meals.

I'd advise you just to devise your own plan that will work for you. That's the best way to ensure it's something you can stick with.