I'm not giving up

Options
Despite a rough weekend, and extremely down about both my hunger, mood, and energy levels, I am not giving up. I can lose this weight, and I can better my health. I don't have to be stuck with being overweight.

Tomorrow I am starting a new, less intense workout regime and going to be more consistent with my diet, eating more while not obsessing so much. I will only weigh myself once a week, instead of every day. I'm off to get a good night's sleep, as I am exhausted both physically and mentally.

Replies

• ElizaB84
    ElizaB84 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Right on! It happens sometimes. Just gotta shake it off and move forward and not be so hard on yourself.
  • DBinVA
    DBinVA Posts: 1
    Options
    You can do this !!!
  • theycallmelynds
    Options
    We are here for you, you can do this!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    if you're hungry, have no energy and its affecting your mood, theres a good chance you're not eating enough...
  • abadvat
    abadvat Posts: 1,241 Member
    Options
    if you're hungry, have no energy and its affecting your mood, theres a good chance you're not eating enough...

... what about them carbs Charlie?? Not eating enought or carbs crashing?!
  • abadvat
    abadvat Posts: 1,241 Member
    Options
    Juts looked at your diary - not eating enought.
    26 years old, 250 + lbs and only 1800 calories... you need to eat more - much more!
  • MissFluffly
    Options
    I'm glad you stopped weighing yourself every day, that's no fun and not even a reliable weight loss tracker. I've heard once a week is a good recommendation for checking in. I decided to weigh myself once every two weeks so I don't feel like I'm obsessing over it and I can actually look forward to it with some excitement.