Need mfp friends :) add me! Im back from a not needed break

Options
Hi! Im Ashley, 24, and I've been a member since 2011 and lost 40 pounds and got to my goal weight! It changed my life! I got my confidence back. Well months ago i took some time off work because we moved cities and that lead me to slacking off in my diet. So ofcourse i gained some weight (15 pounds & that is very very hard for me to admit!!!) but im back now and am ready to get back to it :) If you love to give support or want support also you can add me as a friend!! :) I will be on daily. hope everyone has a great week! Happy losing! -Ashley

Replies

• eAddict
    eAddict Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I really like your 'about' page. Nice reason to do all this! Check yer in-box...
  • pojo30
    pojo30 Posts: 62
    Options
    Almost the same story here. Good luck!
  • MeredithLee11
    MeredithLee11 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Hi Ashley! My story is very similar to yours. I lost about 50 pounds about 3 years ago, stayed fit for a while then life got crazy and I put my health on the back burner. I'm thankfully not back to where I started, but I have to start looking out for number 1 :)
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Welcome back to MFP!
  • boilermaker6
    boilermaker6 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Ashley welcome back....I am recently back as well after a three month absence...feel free to add me
  • Eringettingfit8
    Options
    i'm in a similiar boat! anyone feel free to add :)
  • EuroDivas
    EuroDivas Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. I also came back recently after a long absence.
  • redhead1228
    Options
    Thanks everybody for the add!! Feeling soo motivated already! :):)