People with 30+ lbs to lose! Let's do it together!

Options
Hi I've recently come back after a year break, I done really well last time but looking to do even better now!
Anyone feel free to add me!
I need all the support I can get!

:D
*high five*

Replies

• mscrystallee
    mscrystallee Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    30 lbs lost at this point puts me at a point I would be happy with, 40 lbs will put me where I should be.
    I am in, I am always looking for people to inspire and gain inspiration from.
    ~Crystal
  • reeny34
    reeny34 Posts: 72
    Options
    I started using MFP just under three weeks ago. I have 55lbs to lose and have lost 13 lbs so far.

Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • fitcrystal1121
    fitcrystal1121 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Today is my first day on fitnesspal! I have 50 that i would like to loose! we got this :)
  • faykis
    faykis Posts: 10
    Options
    hiii all...!!! I have 30 lbs to loose and today was my day 3. I started by restricting my diet to 1200 calories and trying to spend 30 minutes jogging a day. I have a very sedentary lifestyle, studying all day now as i have a big exam coming up next month.

I am highly motivated and excited. I will check my weight this Sunday (after a week of healthy diet n 30 min exercise). I am hoping to see a few lbs drop when I stand on the scale this sunday! Hoping for the best! Thanks !!!
  • MsDorrie
    Options
    I have 65 pounds to lose and this is my second go-round on MFP. Let's do this!
  • jeccawest91
    jeccawest91 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I want to lose a minimum of 30 all together and see what I look like and where to go from there! My weight when I graduated high school was about 140 and since then I've had a child so I'm aiming for 150! I wanna rock some size 6 skinny jeans instead of 12's.
  • AMC1439
    AMC1439 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in ! I have to lose 30 pounds before this summer. I know I can , I've done it before. I just have to keep motivated. Keep my eye on the prize :)

It helps to see and hear all the positive energy that's on this site. We all want the same thing.

Good Luck
  • seoseo123
    seoseo123 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi guys!! I'm trying to loose atleast 30 lbs! I've been on and off myfitnesspal and I want to keep my goal this time and not give up! Add me and we can help each other out!
  • carriejo14514
    Options
    Pondering the question they asked on The Biggest Loser last week: "How did I get here?!"... Lots of reasons but one answer that matters: "I'm not staying here (this current weight). Time to lose it!" :laugh:
  • Oakster207
    Options
    Hi everyone, My first day... 40 pounds to loose. I just gotta do it. I am PRE diabetic.. and need to turn it around. Still learning this program... but happy to get advice.
  • jeffsweightloss
    jeffsweightloss Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Wecome back. It's a journey...enjoy it every step of the way. You have taken the 1st step in the right direction just continue to place one foot in front of the other. The finish line is just around the corner...even though you can't see it. but it's there! Support is needed more on some days than others...but it's great to have every day. we are all here for a reason...and we can all learn from others. best wishes in everyones journey. may we all reach the finish line and rejoice in victory! i lost 30lbs last time i set my goal. this is a new goal and a new journey for me. i will help people as much as i can.