26 pounds lost

Options
Ok ao i have been with mfp for a few months and i am excited to share me 26 pounds lost pics with you there isnt a huge diffrenece and they arent the same pose but my underface(chin neck) is where i can see it most :)
2881413_1726.jpgdont know if i posted the pic link correctly if not woops still learning  Jill

Replies

• Jbwilson0708
    Options
    and i didnt post pic right hmmmm help anyone ? lol
  • carmen1485
    Options
    You need to put the letters img in square brackets in front of your http address and then /img after it also in square brackets.

Hope that works.

Well done on your loss - that's great.
  • Jbwilson0708
    Options
    ok trying agian

comparison.png
  • Tallbrunette1980
    Options
    Yay you go girl!! I weigh 260, so were about the same. I did lose 3 lbs though. Good job hun!
  • tmogs
    tmogs Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    great job girly I see the difference!
  • ClaireElanB
    ClaireElanB Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    You can definitely tell. Well done! That's a lot to lose! Congratulations!!!
  • Jbwilson0708
    Options
    thanks guys :) for the first time the other day one of my daycare moms was like Jill youve lost weight havent you and i was like awww yes yes i have THANK YOU haha i couldve smothered her with a hug !!!
  • bushman124
    bushman124 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    26 pounds lost, that's AMAZING! I totally see the difference in your face. Keep up the good work and best of luck to you on your journey to health! Keep posing those pictures as you are an inspirtation to others!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!