Goal Weight achieved at last! Lots of photos

Options
LotusF1ower
LotusF1ower Posts: 1,259 Member
Well 41lbs lighter and just under six months later I finally achieved my goal and now move onto maintenance.

To say it has been an adventure would be putting it mildly, it has been one big eye-opener, but the stuff I have learned in these last few months has been enormous! For instance, I would never have known what absolute gems the people on this Site are, the support and encouragement have been tremendous, so many new friends have been made that have been worth their weight in gold! Bless them all, because their support has been crucial!

Briefly, I started this weightloss on 24th May, 2010 and reached my goal this morning - 20th November, 2010.

I started off at 179lbs and ended up at 137.5lbs, a loss of 41lbs - my goal had been 138lbs, but one massive push this past week ended up taking me past that, let's just say I was over the moon! I am just over 5 foot 7 inches tall.

Measurements, I lost a total of
just over 6 1/4 inches off my waist
just under 6 inches off my hips
just over 6 inches off my belly
4 1/4 inches off each thigh
1 1/4 inches off each calf

I started off at a UK size 16 dress size and am now a UK size 10
I started off with a BMI of 27.5, it is now 21.1

I am hoping these photos appear

June 2009:
CNV00094-1.jpg

Before at the beginning of May 2010: (179lbs)
CNV00058-1.jpg

Beginning October, 2010 (nearly there): (145lbs)
062.jpg

Beginning of November, 2010 (not long to go): (141lbs)
P1010027.jpg

At goal weight (137.5lbs):
P1010010.jpg
P1010017.jpg
P1010008.jpg
P1010018.jpg

Replies

• lefrance12
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • gracienkaidens_momma
    Options
    Good for you! You look fabulous!
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!! You look AMAZING!!!! I know you have to be so incredibly proud of yourself - that is so Fantastic :flowerforyou: You are living, walking proof that if you put your mind to something and your heart is in it anything is achievable! I am SO very happy for your & wish you luck and happiness on your maintenance.

I'm not too far behind you: I'm working on my last 10 lbs to get to 140 (my fiance thinks 135 may be too "skinny" for me & I think I agree since I want muscle not skinny :tongue: ). This site has been AWESOME with support from all over the world & thanx to MFP's like you that post your results & goals really helps to motivate me & others to keep going :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Kminor67
    Kminor67 Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    You look terrific!!!!
  • casonyamc
    Options
    I'm jealous!! I'm next. Congrats!!
  • aliceofwonderland
    Options
    you like great! :) you've done an amazing job, and you're such an inspiration!
    P.s i love your boots in the third picture :)
  • fitgirl4life
    fitgirl4life Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Flower, you look amazing! You made it look easy but I know you worked your butt off! You've been a pleasure to follow, and I'm so happy for you.
  • bushman124
    bushman124 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    TRULY INSPIRATIONAL--thanks for the pictures, you look incredible!
  • Robyn120
    Robyn120 Posts: 249
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • numberscolors
    Options
    you look amazing! i LOVE your boots in the picture of you in the red top. tres chic!
  • IKnowICan
    Options
    Wow :glasses:

Congratulations Girlfriend:drinker: :heart: :drinker: I'm so Happy for you:heart: I can't wait to post one day too!

You are such an inspiration. You have some Sexy Legs:heart: BTW
  • Flawlessk
    Options
    Amazing job! Congratulations x
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    fantastic!!!!!! how tall are you lady? I dont think I saw that anywhere. Fabulous figure you enjoy it!!!!!
  • srcurran
    srcurran Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Congrats and Wooohoooo!
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,427 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations, you look amazing!
  • LotusF1ower
    Options
    fantastic!!!!!! how tall are you lady? I dont think I saw that anywhere. Fabulous figure you enjoy it!!!!!

Good point!

I will edit my posting lol, I am just over 5' 7" tall
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,385 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!! I know you be working out like a demon on wheels!! Well all I can say is baby -- IT SHOWS!!!! You look absolutely AMAZING!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: I want to look like you when I grow up honey.

Congrats!!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: You are such an inspiration and I am honored to be your friend!! All that hard work is shown and you are working it for sure!! Keep up the good work and keep on running!
  • Delicate
    Delicate Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    you're looking fantastic , i want your waist

are you just looking at what you are eating (particular diet) or taking exercise also?
  • LotusF1ower
    Options
    you're looking fantastic , i want your waist

are you just looking at what you are eating (particular diet) or taking exercise also?

Well I was on 1200 calories per day, but ran three times per week on my beloved treadmill, I :heart: my treadmill!
  • tmogs
    tmogs Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    look at your hot mamma! congrats your shape is killer!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!