I reached my 30 day goal!!!!!

Options
I'm so happy and so proud of myself for completing 30 days of TurboFire!!! In that 30 days I lost 10lbs (which is what I was targeting!) and lost 18 inches off my body!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITEDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On to the next 30 and maybe even a pic!!! :bigsmile: :heart: :flowerforyou: :glasses:

Replies

• kayveebee7
    kayveebee7 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Whoot Whoot!
  • sfbaumgarten
    sfbaumgarten Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    Very nice! Congrats!
  • schonsdragon
    schonsdragon Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • g82green
    Options
    Great job!!! So happy for you!
  • MGinAK
    MGinAK Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Way to GO!
  • katjabbs
    Options
    10 pounds in 30 days. That's so inspiring. I've decided to set this as my goal from Jan. 28th to Feb. 26th. Thank for the motivation! And congrats on the awesome weight loss! :D

29780786.png
  • Nicolebfit94
    Nicolebfit94 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    wtg this is amazing 10 pound in 30 days is also my goal from jan 20 to feb 20
  • Skinny7cat
    Options
    Way to go!!!!
  • Shamichelle
    Shamichelle Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    High five!
  • NoExcusesFitnessCoach
    Options
    AWESOME job! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Turbo Fire - it was a real life-changer for me. Super excited to see your results. Keep it up!
  • lastchance2010
    lastchance2010 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    10 pounds in 30 days. That's so inspiring. I've decided to set this as my goal from Jan. 28th to Feb. 26th. Thank for the motivation! And congrats on the awesome weight loss! :D

Yay that is what I love to read!!!!
  • lastchance2010
    Options
    wtg this is amazing 10 pound in 30 days is also my goal from jan 20 to feb 20

Thank you so much. I'm really excited! You can absolutely lose 10lb in 30 days! Keep up the great work. :flowerforyou:
  • lastchance2010
    Options
    AWESOME job! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Turbo Fire - it was a real life-changer for me. Super excited to see your results. Keep it up!

I LOVE it too! Thank you so much! I'll definitely post again after the next 30!! keep up the great work!!!
  • lastchance2010
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone!! You have no idea how empowering this is for me, really. Thank you. :love:
  • perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Cayjominara
    Cayjominara Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME NEWS!!! I am so happy for you! It feels good doesn't it?? Remember how this feels and use it for the next phase of accomplishments! You are doing GREAT!!
  • babychris1
    babychris1 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • watercolormama
    watercolormama Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I don't even know you and I'm excited for you!! Great work!!
  • ABody4life
    ABody4life Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Well done you :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!