Hi everyone!

Options
Hello,
My name is Jen and I have just signed up on here and am very excited about the site.
I have struggled since I was a teenager with my weight. I am a single mom to 2 children ages 5 and 3 so I have limited time to get out to a gym or exercise programs.
I am looking to meet new people to support one another and just make new friends.

Replies

• keatmaddysmom
    Options
    Hello,
    My name is Jen and I have just signed up on here and am very excited about the site.
    I have struggled since I was a teenager with my weight. I am a single mom to 2 children ages 5 and 3 so I have limited time to get out to a gym or exercise programs.
    I am looking to meet new people to support one another and just make new friends.
  • rosemarymint
    rosemarymint Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Good morning, Jen. You will find everything you need here...including success. Welcome to MFP :flowerforyou:
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    Options
    welcome aboard I know you'll be as successful as many of the rest of us have and you will be impressed with the amount of support MFP as a whole can provide.
  • TheBull50
    TheBull50 Posts: 220
    Options
    Welcome :-)
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome my name is Audumn and I am single mother of a wonderful 3 year old. You will love this site. We are blessed with alot of understanding, motivating and nurturing people on this site. I am sure you will like it. Good luck and keep us posted on your progress :)