Any Made to Crave Readers??

Options
Anyone reading Made to Crave? I'm loving it so far. I'm looking for someone to be accountable to. I don't have any friends I'm comfortable sharing my weight with as I have more than 100lbs to lose.

Replies

• luckyme404
    luckyme404 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I am not familiar with the book, but I love to read and I will see if I can get the book on my kindle. I, too, need accountability. Would enjoy being your friend. I have about 20 pounds to lose. Add me as a buddy if you wish. I was on this site last year, did well, went off the site and gained weight back. Glad to meet you.
  • mickeyksu
    mickeyksu Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I've read it once, but plan to read it again this month. There is a "book study" starting very soon. You can sign up at http://proverbs31.org/. I'm looking forward to it!

Heather
  • LilysMommy2012
    LilysMommy2012 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I get the emails they are very similar to the book but I really enjoy them!
  • VictoryGarden
    VictoryGarden Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I've read it once, but plan to read it again this month. There is a "book study" starting very soon. You can sign up at http://proverbs31.org/. I'm looking forward to it!

Heather

I signed up a while ago. Probably should've ordered the book sooner though, instead of procrastinating. LOL. Amazon is out of stock.
  • wifeandmotherof2
    wifeandmotherof2 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I just downloaded it to my iPad, so fare I'm loving it as light bulbs go on in my head and I'm thinking why didn't I think of it that way. I also have 100+ lbs to lose so add me and I'd love to be your support and I could use some myself.
  • Hutchgetsfit
    Options
    Hi Wife and mother of 2 , I just downloaded the books also we have similar weight loss goals. I would love to keep in touch with you
  • velvetwhitt
    Options
    Hey all. I started the book and have just signed up for the study. Any one want to join me? Please feel free to send a friend request!
  • FitFunTina
    FitFunTina Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I'm also going to start their online Bible study next week. Getting the book this week, feel free to add me as a friend. :)
  • luiescott
    luiescott Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm starting the online Bible study today. SO excited!
  • mickeyksu
    Options
    Study starts today! Let's do this! #CraveGod
  • aynhagenbarth
    aynhagenbarth Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I've read the book several times, and I am doing the online bible study that started today!!! I would love to add anyone who is reading the book to my friends list!! I love to encourage others on their walk with God! please feel free to add me!
  • reba020
    reba020 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I also have read the book a few times and have started the OBS. Anyone interested please feel free to add me:)
  • JanetC1971
    JanetC1971 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the Made to Crave Study too! Is there a group out there for Made To Crave?
  • kcgmom
    kcgmom Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello Made to Cravers! I am doing the study too and was very convicted this morning about not really wanting to ask for accountability! I need it too and want to add some of you as friends to help me stay on track and hopefully encourage you too!
    We are in this together!!
  • janiceesmith12
    janiceesmith12 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    kcgmom, I felt the same way this morning as I read chapter 4. I am starting to like the idea of having a partner online that is on
    My Fitness Pal and also doing Made to Crave.

I did find a M2C group here on MFP, so I joined that.
  • AngiKell
    AngiKell Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Yay!!!! I'm so excited to find an M2C group on here!!!! I need an accountability friend since the friends I asked wouldn't join. Anyone want to help me out? I'll do the same back.
  • mickeyksu
    Options
    Angi I'd be happy to walk side by side with you on this journey!!

Heather
  • songbirdz74
    songbirdz74 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am currently doing the M2C online Bible study also and loving it!
  • jazzymom07
    jazzymom07 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    very excited! I started Made To Crave last week and just now getting excited. Strange week, I guess! But the connection here on MFP definitely is helping stir it up for me. Stay determined!!!
  • grandnana931
    Options
    I am doing the Made to Crave study also and loving it. First thing that has made sense to me. I wasn't craving food I was craving God. Would love to have friends to help support me and in return I could support.