New to the boards

Options
Hello everyone, I am new to the message boards/forums of MyFitnessPal.com. I have been involved in other forums and know that the support and advice is second to none. I am anxious to get started on a new life and new changes and meeting new friends!!!

Replies

• chacaruso
    chacaruso Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • alyciaengel
    alyciaengel Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm new here as well & I'm ready to finally be the me I want to be. I look forward to watching everyone's progress & finding inspiration here!
  • I just had a thought....I originally thought "I am not putting my ticker on my signature because it's embarrassing" :embarassed: but the more I think about it, it will help me be held accountable and can do nothing but encourage me, right? What do ya'll think?
  • janna674
    janna674 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I just had a thought....I originally thought "I am not putting my ticker on my signature because it's embarrassing" :embarassed: but the more I think about it, it will help me be held accountable and can do nothing but encourage me, right? What do ya'll think?

the ticker can be personlized to not show your weight ..you can do pounds to go or pounds lost ...this way you dont have to worry about the actual weight but you can see your progress ...this will help with motivation :flowerforyou:
  • lisaj2881
    Options
    Greeting All,

My name is Lisa and I am new to the forum and am very excited. I have lost 34 lbs since April 1, 2010 and I feel great. I owe my success to Billy Blanks and his creation, Tae Bo. I am dedicated and will not give up until I reach my goal of 160 lbs. I love this site and the app that comes with my phone. I hope that we can provide motivating tips and ideas to one another. Best wishes to all of you.

Lisa
    Marietta, Ga.
  • bmmadden
    bmmadden Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone Im new as well my name is Brandy Im wanting to get some motivation to lose some weight and hopefully meet some friends for inspiration and support
  • padbh
    padbh Posts: 40
    Options
    welcome, I have been here for 30 days and have lost 8 pound. i think this is working for me because I can eat anything I want, just not so much!:smile:
  • pattysw17
    Options
    Hi! Welcome!
  • ClaireElanB
    ClaireElanB Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am new as well and I look forward to starting the 2011 healthier & fitter!

Its very cool that you can change the ticker to just show pound to go and not weight. Don't be embarrassed - we are mostly all here for the same purpose!!!

Good luck everyone!
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all you new folks...glad to have you join us! Great place to be:wink::flowerforyou: