Just joined

Options
Hello everyone! I just joined a few minutes ago. I am hoping that this will help me with losing weight! I read some of the post here and it seems that people are doing great with losing weight! Anyway, just wanted to say hello!: smile:

Replies

• aliciadjackson
    aliciadjackson Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site! It's a great place to be =)
  • bmmadden
    bmmadden Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Hello I just joined too, trying to get motivated to lose weight hoping I'll be more accountable, hope to meet some people that are going through the same issues and have some support
  • bushman124
    bushman124 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Welcome to this site. Good luck on your journey to get healthy! You will find all the support you need, from requesting friends to really wonderful success stories. :flowerforyou:
  • snappsgirl89
    snappsgirl89 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the warm welcome!
  • BillyLightening
    Options
    Welcome! I'm new too, joined about a week ago. We have a similar goal in wanting to lose approx 150lbs, I'm down 80 so far. Good luck to you!
  • 1CALIJIBARO2
    Options
    WELCOME to you all....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is a great site & I too LOVE IT. MFP has been a great asset to my new found way of living.....I have listened & learned from all MFPs'....So i bid you all a great journey to a HAPPY & HEALTHY way of LIFE.......Much success..............................CHAO...............